on 18 October 2013
Bought this due to price and weight, didn’t expect it to be as good and as light for this low price.

The plastic case stops it from being damaged in the rucker. Used it back packing over 4 days. The gas regulator helps to control the flame height. Enough water for two mugs of tea can be boiled in 5 mins. In all very pleased with the kit and price. I ordered the product and it arrived within a couple of days without paying the extra delivery charges.
on 12 May 2017
Great little burner. Works well and has not let me down since I bought it around 9 months ago. The peizo starter is very handy, especially in the wind, when these can sometimes blow out.
on 22 November 2016
I bought this for a camping trip and it worked well. It packs down into a small orange plastic box for easy storage. It held a small kettle just fine on flat ground. I have bought another to keep in my hiking bag.
on 30 April 2017
GOOD QUALITY,GOOD PRICE AND IT WORKS WELL IN THE FIELD,SIMULAR TO THE POCKET ROCKET,BUT MUCH CHEAPER
on 2 August 2014
Perfect piece of kit.This is so light and compact, it goes with all my backpacker gear.This means I can fit ALL my camping gear into the topbox of my vespa for rallys.
on 30 August 2017
brilliant stove works really well with Coleman gas cans
on 30 April 2017
Brilliant piece of kit.
on 25 May 2017
Good value
on 13 July 2015
Used it once so far. It did exactly what it's supposed to, boiled a cup of water for my coffee in short order. Good.... no, excellent product.
on 4 March 2017
its amazing so tiny but brill for boiling the kettle