on 22 April 2012
My 8 year old daughter bought these with saved-up pocket money. She absolutely loved them and her reading skills lept forwards as a result. Recommended!
on 5 January 2012
Daughter delighted with the books which came in good time for Christmas. Well packed we are happy with the service
on 12 May 2012
Arrived this morning,well packaged,all books in perfect mint condition. My 8 year old very happy as mad about animals and loves Holly Webb. Really pleased.
on 19 May 2014
Service,delivery time,packing=excellent.I don't know what to write,but the author of these books has good writing.I had opportunity to read few similar books and can say..these are the best.
on 7 February 2013
Lovely books but be prepared to watch your child cry. My son loves these books but gets very upset when the pets get lost, ill, etc, they always have a happy ending though.
on 15 March 2013
My 7 year old daughter loves to read the books before bed. I will pass them onto my youngest as they both love animal stories.
on 24 May 2014
My daughter loves these books, a great little collection for her to read. Very happy with the service, price and quality
on 9 March 2013
This set has got my granddaughter back into reading again, she even takes them to school to read! can't be a bad thing!
on 18 November 2015
Got these for wife's work Kids all love them you can hear a pin drop when they get them read to them
on 5 July 2016