Customer reviews

on 3 September 2017
Bought this and the octopus style bag for my 2 children (aged 3 and 8) and they were absolutely perfect for taking to the beach. Big enough to hold a few things (hat, microfibre towel, drink, spades etc) whilst being a manageable size for children of those ages. The pockets on the outside meant we could keep a water bottles and sandy items away from fabric and the mesh base on the main bag made it very easy to keep clean.
They got rather a lot of praise for their fun design when we were out and about.
on 25 July 2017
Parent View: Lovely, cheerful bag. Great quality. well made.
4 Year olds view: "Its fun, I like carrying it. It fits all my beach things"
on 22 May 2013
This bag is great for our little one to carry things around the house, take toys in when we're out and about, or to store toys in at the end of the day. It's bright and an original design which is well made and the mesh style means sand really doesn't stick inside.
on 29 July 2014
Fantastic bag small enough to fit toys in for sand pit and for my 18 month old to carry which adds to the fun of the activity. I have ordered more to give out as presents
on 6 September 2014
Such a cool little bag for the beach. It has a section of sturdy netting near the bottom so all the sand can fall out. That way you don't bring half the beach home with you!
on 27 August 2014
I love this bag, it's so bright and great for carrying a few things to the beach
on 22 July 2012
We got this bag for our 2 year old as a little beach bag for her first ever holiday and boy was it used! She was always calling it her crabby bag to the point that we started calling it that as well. It's a handy bag, carries quite a lot of stuff in it and sand etc filters out through the mesh. We loved it.
on 28 July 2013
We haven't used this yet however it is all packed in my daughters suitcase ready for her holidays. It was recently my daughters birthday so filled it full of little wrapped gifts. looked cute :-)
on 21 March 2013
great colours,funny crab and definitely suited for the sandy toys. no doubt due to quality of the melissa&doug products. just recommend for all,who love sea and sand:-)
on 5 June 2013
I bought two of these for my daughters. One orange and one blue octopus. Brilliant bags. Have small holes for the sand to fall out of. They can't wait to use them! Thanks.