Customer reviews

on 20 April 2014
We bought this flying disk to introduce our nearly 3 year old to Frisbees. This disk works a charm. He loved the turtle design and after a couple of goes was able to catch the disk. The edge of the disk is soft and doesn't hurt the little hands. The disk also flies brilliantly. An excellent product.
on 27 October 2013
My 4 year old loves this frisbee! It's easy to throw and is fairly soft.
I thought it'd be a tad bigger but it's great fun!
on 16 August 2013
Perfect for little gardeners! My sister has an allotment and my nephew takes his bits and pieces down to the allotment in this. It seems quite hard wearing so far and the tools are also good for sandpits. Thw water spray isn't so much use for an allotment though, better for houseplants!
on 3 July 2014
Very good. My son 3 years very like it.
on 5 August 2014
Good quality. Sturdy.
on 26 April 2013
My 2yr old granddaughter has put all sorts into the bag and it's still lightweight enough for her to carry around. She is constantly raking and spraying and not just the plants! It's even been to the supermarket with us! Great gift for little ones.
on 12 June 2014
Lovely little bag did not think much of the plastic tools used them for the beach loved the little water squirter my little one loves it.

on 8 July 2016
So soft and durable at the same time. My toddler loves it even more than balls. I like it too mostly because you cannot get hurt with it and it flies high.
on 21 June 2014
I was really pleased with these little gardening sets. They are really well made the little frog bag is adorable. It is a shame there was no watering can.
on 15 January 2013
reallly cute. Bought as a present for my Neive to potter in the garden.
Quality & service good, but then you do get that with melissa & Dough toys