on 18 June 2012
Bought for my son so that he would stand out at the swimming lessons, he was utterly delighted with this purchase. It's not big enough for a beach towel, but for his weekly trip to the swimming pool with the school this is absolutely the business. He could not be happier with it.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 29 June 2013
I bought one of these for my two little relatives, aged 8 and 5. Yes, that's right... I bought ONE of these, for two little girls to share. Or fight over, as proved rather unfortunately to be the case. Before war was declared, I'm told the towel served very satisfactorily as a bathtime companion. And there's no denying, it is strong - it must be to have survived the rather ferocious 'tug of war' that it apparently found itself in the middle of. It was smuggled back out of their house under cover of darkness and started its new life with me. I really don't know what their parents told the kids that might have helped to explain its sudden disappearance, but hopefully it was something plausible about Davros needing it himself for his fortnight on the beach in Torremolinos.

I have been using this myself as recently as this very afternoon and I have found no problems to report with regard to either its 'thickness' or the quality of its material. From a naked sunbathing point of view, this is very soft and has caused me no chafing concerns thus far. The reverse side, which is white, is the softer of the two although neither surface has a hope of making a living as a sandpaper impersonator. It just isn't as soft as one of those towels that might 'accidentally' fall into your suitcase following a night in a luxury hotel, that's all. No? Oh well, that must just be me then.

It is a fairly small, especially as it does appear to be trying to pass itself off as a 'beach towel'. I think that might be a bit of a problem for a lot of people, although it is primarily an issue for me because at the moment I am packing a spare tyre that looks like it might have fallen off a tractor. When I lie down and gravity really gets to work on me, the overspill can cover quite a large area. In this case that was far, far beyond the edges of this towel. Eventually I did actually go in and find myself a bigger towel to actually relax on, and then used this towel during the hottest part of this afternoon in order to protect some rather important things from becoming too burnt. I could have used a flannel of course, and a fairly small one at that, but the opportunity to really traumatise this Supreme Dalek was too irresistible. I don't think he'll be giving The Doctor any trouble for quite some time...
on 7 March 2013
I am very disappointed with the quality of the product. Bought as a present for my young grandson who is a Dr Who addict. The cloth is paper thin. Looked good in the photo( described as Supreme towel) but quality is very poor. After one wash to get the starch out it will be no better than a paper towel. What a con and a waste of money.
on 26 April 2012
Bought for my 7 year old grandson and he is delighted with it. I like the design and colour of it but as with all these novelty towels I found it rather thin but it seems to do the job. Overall very happy with purchase
and no hassle delivery
on 15 December 2012
as much as i havent opened it because its a present, It looks fine, not a quality towel but who expects a printed towel for such a low price to be amazing. But still, nice product and im pleased with the purchase
on 8 January 2014
Lovely and soft, and a great picture too - as long as you remember that beach towels are always thinner than bath towels you're unlikely to be disappointed, it's a really nice product.
on 6 July 2014
Again this towel found favour for the little girl it was meant for. Just a shame all Dr Who gifts are geared up for boys Why? She has taken it to her swimming lesson and just loved it.
on 2 April 2013
Great colourful towel for my Dalek fan ten year old son, only time will tell if the design holds it's colour but still looks fab after first couple washes !
on 22 October 2012
lovely colours and design:nice soft towel and good size for price paid:arrived within days:great gift idea:bought for swiiming sessions on holiday
on 15 July 2013
Bought for my nephew as he is obsessed with dr who and thought this was unusual. He thinks its great and very good quality for price