Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 21 April 2012
I saw Metronomy live by chance as part of a multi-band tour, and this song really stood out. They remind me of a cross between Gary Numan, Supertramp and Kraftwerk. There is a strong jazz influence. I can appreciate the musicianship, but to be honest I find them a little repetitive ! I love this song though, and if anybody wants to get into this band, start with this one.
on 11 May 2011
Like all music I buy these days I heard it on 6music. It got me straight away - downloaded - now its part of my fave playlists. It still, after a month or so, spontaneously pops into my head - sometimes I just can't get enough.
It has a dancey, jaunty sixties groove but that's not the the thing that moves me. The melody is what it is for me. It has a little sadness in it, which gently plings me strings.
on 8 March 2014
And the video is cute.

I've had this song on repeat for far too long - catchy without being annoying, quirky and beautiful
on 25 December 2012
this song rocks. the lyrics are weird but it gets under your skin, i have it on my phone, Kindle and ipod