Customer reviews

And Hell Will Follow Me
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 23 September 2011
I have to admit that I was never a fan of Type O Negative but this new band, formed around former Type O drummer Sal Abruscato has jumped into pretty much constant play on my ipod. Abruscato handles vocals and guitar on the album and he does this very well. The albums sound is reminiscent of Type O Negative, Alice In Chains and Brutal Planet era Alice Cooper, in fact Abruscato's vocals remind me of Cooper on quite a few of the tracks.

As for the songs themselves there is not one weak track on the record. Individually they are all fantastic, together they form a bleak soundscape that catches you and takes you on a dark journey that perfectly sets a scene for your minds eye.

Standout tracks for me are Herion Train, Cracks In The Walls, Pill Head and the disturbingly beautiful Die Alone which closes the album.

This was an album I discovered purely by accident and I'm very glad I found it. This is easily the best record I've heard this year and I can't wait to hear more from this band.
on 24 February 2012
Saw this band on advice from a friend - best gig i've been to in a long while - their sound is very Alice in Chains - but that is a good thing! I bought the CD at the gig and its not been off my stereo. there is not 1 'filler' track on the album and i thoroughly recommend it :)
on 17 April 2013
CD arrived before the stated "due date", so was very very impressed with this - amazingly quick!

The album itself? Well, as I'd previously had it on i-tunes I knew what to expect...amazing guitars and brilliant lyrics...

Just CANNOT wait for APHND's second album to be released May 2013, as I've heard "teasers" from it, and it too, follows in the bands footsteps of the first album and promises the listener an ear-gasm of excellent music :D