Customer reviews

on 15 July 2016
This is the 2nd stippling brush I've had, only because I lost the other one on holiday. I use it mainly for liquid foundation, but sometimes also with products like MAC's strobe cream or blending out contour cream. It's almost an all purpose brush that blends everything beautifully, and definitely a must have in my collection.
on 5 June 2017
This is the second stippling brush I have bought. The first one lost its bristles after i used it for 4 years. Lasts really long and I love it with cream products. Gives a natural look
on 20 April 2016
I purchased this item for my Granddaughter, very good quality brush for not much money ideal good quality brush that doesn't shed bristles
on 26 August 2017
I don't think this product is real techniques. And if it is, it's a shame. The hair fell apart from the first wash! Now the brush has no hair at all on it. If i could rate it 0 stars, i would.
on 9 July 2017
I bought this one for blending liquid foundation and it worked fine. However now, I've found the use of sponges much better.
on 27 August 2017
Great brush for applying flawless foundation. I use no other brushes.
on 27 August 2017
Love this brush for liquid foundation application or powder can't fault it
on 27 April 2017
Fantastic brush. I always use the techniques brushes now and I find there the best around. Highly recommend this brush. It's great for applying blush.
on 31 July 2017
As expected and great value
on 12 September 2017
Good quality. But not ideal for powder foundation