Customer reviews

3,023
Format: Personal Care|Change

on 28 April 2017
Got these after buying the eye starter kit. I have definitely fallen in love with real techniques brushes and you can't go wrong with this collection. I tend to use the three larger ones more than the smaller one but that may just be because I do not wear a lot of make up.
on 24 April 2017
Absolutely chuffed with these brushes. They are double the price in high street shops. I assumed at this price they are fakes. They are not i am sure they are genuine. Fab brush set. Quality, does the job. Buying another set for myself and one for my daughter.
on 11 August 2017
I bought these as an affordable set of starter brushes while I try and improve my make up skills. The brushes are very soft and pick up make up very well, more so than my previous set which completely threw me when I applied powder and looked completely ghostly! They also clean very easily, after numerous washes I have experienced zero shedding and the brushes remain as soft as when I first bought them.
While I don't use the case as a stand, I can appreciate its usefulness in storing them for travelling, they remain well protected and the elastic that holds the brushes in has held its elasticity well. I've taken them on numerous trips and on holiday and the case folds up very slim and is lightweight.
I don't use the detailing brush too often, but the contour, foundation and buffing brush are used almost daily. In particular the pointed foundation brush does not leave obvious brush strokes when used with liquid foundation and blends well, I sometimes use it in conjunction with a beauty blender but it is perfectly fine on its own. However, I absolutely love the buffing and contour brushes, they pick up powder very well and are soft and even to use.
Overall, a very reasonably priced, high quality brush set ideal for everyday use.
on 1 February 2017
Very good, quality, long lasting brushes. Purchased for my daughter who was thrilled with them. Well packaged. Comes with a really nice pouch to keep them in.
on 25 August 2017
These brushes are awesome. The quality is amazing and it doesn't absorb the product which you see a lot of these days. The product is easily transferred from the brush to the skin. I used the buffing brush to apply my Fit Me Pore less Matte Foundation by Maybelline when I'm in a rush but it still works absolutely perfectly.
I didn't realise they were by Sam and Nic (haven't heard of them lol) and make sure you do realise that , however it doesn't affect it at all! I don't think they changed anything about the brushes themselves and just have their name on it for branding.
They were slightly smaller then I expected but they were still normal sized don't worry.
The quality of the bristles and brush handle were supreme but the bag that cam with it was a bit flimsy and not really pretty compared to the gorgeous brushes! They were let down but the brush can prove to be handy for travel.
The elastics are a bit tough and rigidReal Techniques Core Collection Kit, making it hard to place a brush in, so I would only use the case if I must on travel.
That's all, please tell me if it helped you!
on 10 August 2017
loved these for the price they were at
bought these as a christmas gift for my little sister, she loved them. It is a safe and great gift to give to the current teenagers and youngesters who love make up!
brushes came and packaging was nice, also comes in a case to hold the brushes
brushes are also very soft and bristles do not fall out or are of cheap quality
on 27 March 2017
Excellent brushes! I purchased some cheap ones a while ago and the bristles come out all over your face. These are definitely worth that little bit more.
on 8 July 2016
These brushes are great, I bought these about a year ago and am ordering them once again because from what I assume is obsessive washing I washed them every 2 times I used them. The hairs have began falling out because of the washing as I've never read or heard about them falling out for anyone else. As for the grey stand they come in, I've never found useful. I only give them 4 stars because of the hairs falling out. Which was probably my fault tbh.

I used the fluffy pointed brush for applying foundation and the flat brush for blending, I used the flat pointed brush for applying foundation and the tiny brush actually broke which was disappointing as I used it for small details. I didn't clean this one obsessively so it just broke. Other than that I love these brushes and have invested in their powder brush which I think is my favourite one and would recommend you buying those ones too.
on 8 September 2017
Generally a great collection, the buffing brush I use daily for setting my powder and also the blusher brush. The teeny brush was great as a concealer brush but I use it a lot for my eyes. Only let down was the foundation brush, far too small for my liking to apply foundation.
on 15 August 2017
I know everyone has this set but there is a reason why- its so good. Easy to transport, I use all of these brushes regularly (although probs the contour brush and blending brush the most) They are such good value and I honestly can't tell the difference between these and any of the mac ones. They feel soft and are real size not rubbish travel size.