Style Name: Blush Brush|Change

on 23 May 2013
well what can I say, If you haven't used Real techniques yet then please do they are the best brushes i have ever used.. over the years i've used various brushes from Mac to Bobbie Brown to Boots to Tesco and these beat them all hands down... brilliant ;product i have the whole set now
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 17 December 2015
I bought this for £5.50 with free P&P in November 2015 as part of the Black Friday Deals and have been trying to use it ever since. It's too big, too clumsy in terms of product placement, it simply does not work for me. I know I am the odd one out here, but I just tried and tried and it did not fit in my make-up routine. The shape of the head is odd: too long for precision work. For make-up aficionados: I have only used this brush with powdered forms of blush, not with cream or mouses (for those I have a stippling brush by the same brand). On the plus side I love that it's got the name written on the brush handle, so I always know what it's meant to be used for (among all my other brushes, it can sometimes get confusing what to do with each XD). Also, honestly the bristles are soft and easy to bend. But it just does not do it for me. Right now, and quite frankly, for the foreseeable future, it's sitting in the brushes section of my make-up drawer and gathering dust. However, I do not regret buying it, as I wanted to test it, after hearing so much good thoughts on it from various vloggers. I hope, if you do decide to try it, you find it's more useful to you than it has been to me. :)
P.S. I've included several pictures for you to see how the brush came (it'd make a lovely present) and what it looks like when open (including a close up of the head's shape). Enjoy!
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on 6 October 2013
Fantastic blush brush from the Real Techniques range, you pay for quality, good for blush, powder and bronzer. Definitely recommended
on 29 January 2016
Just the best blusher brush ever - I have tried cheaper ones/ dearer ones and this is the ones I always come back to - I must have about 5 of these and they are just brilliant - picks up the correct amount of blush, distributes its properly on your face and blends it out as well.
on 7 August 2015
perfect for applying blusher, I use a powder blush and also a liquid blush and It works well for both. cleans easily and good as new after cleaning. haven't noticed it loosing any hairs. would highly recommend!
on 1 May 2014
Delivery was fast. Received them really quick. I bought this brush to apply blush with as its meant to be a blusher brush but its far too soft to apply blush with & too big. I use it as a whole face powder brush now. I personally didnt like it as a blush brush hence why the 2 stars otherwise the quality is amazing.
on 1 July 2013
Its a bit of an odd shape for a blusher brush really, but it does work, its not bad at all. although really i would have preferred a normal shaped blusher brush, instead of egg shaped lol

but yeah its good.
on 31 July 2013
I know that this is supposed to be a blush blush but like most brushes they can be transferable. I use this with finishing powder or to contour my cheek bones.

Significantly smaller than the powder brush. Slightly domed to hold product better.
on 24 January 2016
Only recently did i start to notice a few strands of hair coming from the brush, but its to be expected since i've had it fro 3 years now.
other than that. it works perfectly, makeup goes on smooth and matches nicely with the rest of the collection
on 3 November 2015
I use this to apply blush and bronzer and it's such a lovely soft brush - couldn't ask for more!

I also wanted to say that I've had this for about a year now and have washed it a million times - hasn't shedded once!
I wash my brushes with Castille Soap under warm water using this method: https://www.zoella.co.uk/2012/06/how-i-deep-clean-my-makeup-brushes.html and all my Real Techniques brushes look brand new.