on 1 August 2012
Thought provoking - one doesn't have to necessarily agree with Nietzsche's opinions to learn from what he writes. A lot of people may take issue with what he says but I think it's worth a read even though he does, at times, sound more like an angry teenager than one of the most respected philosophers the world has seen.
on 15 January 2013
Well worth the read if you have the time and inclination to pay real attention to the book, a fine addition to any library.
on 29 May 2015
The book is printed in such a way that I feel like I am reading a school textbook. I would seek a different copy. No problems with the content itself however, very interesting read.
review image
on 19 January 2013
if youre reading this it is probably because you are interested to know of this free kindly version is readible /dependible

answers: yes and yes. - - the paid version of this book are more easy to read and come with notes and introductions. in this version its just the text in a somewhat very old translation. but nietzsches gaity is so that one can easily read the book and understand it never the less.

the work itself is also a five-star read, incidentally.
on 13 December 2013
I was thinking of an aul drop of philosophy for the wee tablet and I says to myself says I "There's Fred Nietzsche going for a song" so I says to myself says I- "The likes of that there'll do for the likes of me " and do you know what.................................IT WAS FANTASTIC!!!
on 24 July 2014
Nietzsche is a polarizing figure in philosophy. This is a work of pure conviction, nietzsche knew and stood by what he believed, and whilst many of his opinions seem unsavoury to a liberal reader like myself, I find this work utterly compelling... even if I disagree with most of his views.
on 22 December 2013
This is of course one of Nietzsche's fundamental texts. What I like about this free Kindle edition is that it has page numbers - Not often found in a free edition.
on 9 September 2013
Good book good read for anyone interested in the field of philosophy, no more to say . cut out the minimum word limit
on 23 February 2014
The Basic Thing about Nietzsche is that as long as the existence of God is not proven Mankind have to find Truth and Wisdom on it's own. Which means that even the lowest kind of humanoids are reference to the spy-wisdom for mankind. Nietzsche puts Philosophy to the very private area, where people are alone and worthy of the thoughts they have. Nietzsche is giving back the value of being alive for every human being. Because every human alive is a spy at the very search for truth. Even the non-existence of God is not proven. People are alone. That's Nietzsche.
on 11 August 2014
Excellent value for none. I enjoyed this item and would recommend it to anyone. the delivery and package was extra to non and the excellent speedy delivery was great too