Customer reviews

on 27 November 2012
I'ts not easy to find all of the main characters in a single box, so I thought that this was a good deal.

Inside the box you find Eric, Stan, Kyle, Kenny and even Butters.

The figures are about 5cm tall, they look good but the overall quality and the painting quality is not always the best, for example over the head of Kyle I found a small black area not painted and a little bit peeled off, so I painted it on my own to make it look right.

Anyway the set it's ok.
on 29 May 2016
These came to me in perfect condition a while back, South Park figures like these aren't easy to find I have never seen them in the UK and after finding them on here I was quick to order. The 5 stand on my DVD rack and make my room look cooler. A good set.
on 4 February 2013
These figurines are very nice quality and have very good durability.

But my only question is, Why are the figurines aged 18+ only, when most of the TV series are aged 15?

Overall, they are great and a good idea for a gift.
on 20 December 2015
I brought this item as a collectors item.
Item arrived on time and was well packed.
The figures looked very sturdy and were nicely presented.
on 17 August 2013
These are great, nice to add to the collection.

Only thing that was a let down was how lightweight they are! Must be very thin plastic, was hoping for more of a dense resin!

Oh well, i keep them in the box on display, that's all the are there for!
on 29 January 2013
These figurines are exactly as I expected and my son absolutely loved them :) good buy, very happy, good service
on 17 December 2015
a little strange to look at as we're so used to seeing the characters in 2d. But good build quality and accurate
on 13 June 2015
Just what I wanted and was delivered in time as a birthday present. Excellent.
on 26 April 2016
Very quick shipping and great value for a collection
on 14 July 2015
Very happy with the figures.