on 1 February 2012
Having read other reviews, I was a little worried about my recent purchase.

This Kingston 16GB SDHC Card was purchased for my Nikon D5100 and Speed tested: The card achieved write speeds of 13mb/s and read speeds 18mb/s. It captures 16 megapixels into jpg fine mode with no delay.

In Raw format it can process 13 continuous shots before slowing down. It handles video (over 10mins tested) at the Highest quality 1920x1080 NTSC of 30fps with no problems.

Therefore overall a good card that will not cost you a fortune.
on 16 August 2011
very good card - fast and reliable - little thicker than the other cards i've used so may need to remove the sticker when using on slimmer slots. unlike the sdxc - this card is read okay by most modern laptop slots - watch out for older PC's though as this card may not be recognised.
on 14 February 2012
After trying various SDHC cards that did not work with my Panasonic SD90 HD Camcorder these worked very well, I bought two of them, great card, unless you are a pro you dont need any other. Main plus point is they are very reliable unlike so many others but make sure you buy them from legit sites.
on 20 August 2011
BOUGHT THIS FOR MY PANASONIC SDHC90 HD CAMCORDER AND IT WORKS PERFECT. GOT A 16GB CLASS 10 AND I WAS A BIT SCEPTICAL AT FIRST GIVEN THE PRICE BUT IT WAS GENUINE AS FAR AS I CAN SEE. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.
on 24 September 2011
I had been looking for a new SDHC card for my Canon 600D. Finally came across Kingston Ultimate and read many reviews and the specifications about the memory card. So I bought it. It was the best decision I made I would recommend this memory card to any one. I haven't had any problems with the card and its a big upgrade to my 8GB class 6 memory card.
on 19 January 2013
I ordered two of these as I'd never had a problem with Kingston products and trusted the brand, having used their CF cards for years in my Canon 350d without a single problem.

However, neither of the SD cards I ordered worked with my new Canon EOS 650d. They would read/write in a computer and worked in a Powershot S95 but they refused to play with the 650d even after multiple attempts at formatting on different devices. As soon as either card was inserted, the 650d gave a 'card not formatted' error.

The 650d worked fine with two different Sandisk cards that I had lying around, and now also works fine with a Sandisk card I ordered to replace the Kingstons.

Maybe it's a Canon problem, maybe it's Kingston. Either way if you have a 650d and are thinking of buying one of these Kingston cards, I would suggest going for a Sandisk card instead.
on 12 May 2012
I'm writing this review to warn people that this card can get stuck in some SD card slots. I bought it to use in my camcorder which has an SDXC slot and it fits fine. In, out, in, out no problem and it fits just as well in another camera i have. When i plugged it into my TV though it got stuck in the SD card slot! It took a few minutes of wiggling to free it and then the same happened when i tried it in another camera despite all these devices supporting SD, SDHC and SDXC.

It's a great card if it fits, very fast and with good capacity but please be careful when putting it into a device for the first time. If it feels a bit stiff i wouldn't recommend forcing it in or you may not ever get it back out! I thought another reviewer was daft for saying a 32GB card was physically bigger than a 16GB but they were right, it is very, very slightly bigger. I dread to think what will happen we we get to 2TB SD cards! If anyone can explain why this is i'd love to know. Are the chips inside bigger because of the extra capacity or have i just got a dodgy card?
on 3 December 2011
For taking pictures it is ok , but to make films in full HD it is too slow (eos 550), the camera stops recording after a few minutes.
on 25 July 2013
We bought it for Nikon DSLR 3100, it worked fine for about a year and half then it started to have issues when in use we had a message on the camera '' NO MEMORY'' and there was not any way how to recover it except format. No another device - another camera, laptop, computer could open it untill format was completed. We replaced the memory in the camera and this memory went into portable DVD player where it works fine since. Always had a kingstone memory everywhere , I always trusted them for their reliability, but not anymore. Tried to return the product bud no reply for seller
on 26 May 2013
I had to give back this card. It was not even passing an ordinary test in crystal disk mark. I think nowadays kingston is not the thrusted company it used to be. I won't buy other memories from them for a while.