on 22 April 2017
Arrived on time and product as expected.
on 1 March 2017
The pink one was broken when arrived but I'm still using these. Very nice looking cups.
on 27 May 2016
Great product
on 26 February 2012
I wanted to buy a boxed set of mugs as a gift,and was very pleased with the quality of these.
on 17 January 2012
I bought two sets of these, one for a christmas gift and the other to keep for myself. I love a cup of tea but sometimes find the regular sized Cath Kidston mugs a bit big if I'm on my second and third cup! These are just right for those times, and for anyone who doesn't enjoy tea as much as me. And they look really nice too. (I couldn't get these from the CK shop or website before Christmas so Amazon saved the day for me)
on 25 May 2012
The mugs arrived before the dates given even though I had chosen Standard delivery (2nd Class). Packaging information is included with the packers' name - so thank you Laura M for an excellent job.

As a previous reviewer has said, the mugs are an ideal size if you don't want the regular larger sized ones. According to my measuring jug they take just under a half pint, exactly on the 'One Cup' mark. The china is just slightly thicker than my bone china cups, an elegant china but sturdy. All in all, a very good buy.
on 13 May 2014
These are pretty and quite small but two of them have developed stains in the bottom (inside) after only a couple months' use, which baking soda and lemon juice aren't removing. I live in a soft-water area and never have this problem normally, so I think the glaze must be faulty.
on 1 March 2012
This is the perfect present, if you have run out of ideas and just need something this really cannot be beaten. It comes in a lovely presentation box, that looks so expensive. It is by a brand that a lot of people have heard of, which also gets you brownie points in the world of gift giving. They really are lovely mugs, made from china, with a gorgeous set of patterns that complement each other. The size is perfect for a cuppa. The price is outstanding (I bought these are £15) and when you receive them, you do pause and think "do I want to keep this for myself?"
on 11 December 2011
I bought this as a gift and was impressed at how nice the mugs looked in the box. It went down very well with the recipient who was pleased with the extremely pretty mugs.
on 11 November 2011
Bought to give to my sister for Christmas had a look and they are really pretty mugs in nice box she is a Cath kidston fan so should love them!
33 Comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

See one answered question