on 25 November 2016
no no no
on 23 February 2012
I have been buying cheap n cheerful (£2 ish) earphones and they keep breaking. Thought I would go for these (admittedly still quite cheap) earphones. The first thing I noticed was how comfortable they are! You hardly notice they're in. The sound quality is clear (no background noise/hissing) and the volume is good. A good all-rounder for smartphones, i-pods etc. They look good and perform really well. Would recommend them to anyone!
on 27 May 2013
Like it said in the last review it definatly pays to pay a bit more on earphones. These earphones come with smaller and larger gummy bits that go in your ears so you can ejust it to your comfort. They are really comfy and when they are properly in your ears they are amazing. Great bass and not tinny at all. The volume controll is also really useful if you have your phone/ipod in your pocket or bag so you can turn the music up or down that way without getting your phone out. It says IPhone and IPod but really the pin that goes in fits for pretty much anything which is a real bonus. They came in propper packaging (Iluv case) and very fast delivery too. Would DEFINATLY (and have done) reccomend to anyone.
on 22 August 2013
Fabulous colour and a brilliantly priced product. I always have trouble with earphones actually staying in my ears but these come with three different sizes of rubber adjustments to choose from. It also has a volume adjustment which saves having to take your phone/ipod out to adjust the sound. Perfectly useful for the gym! Sound quality is good too and colour is as lovely in the picture!
Brilliant buy. Well worth it and very happy with these.
on 17 September 2014
I bought these for £5 and I think for that price they're a great buy.

I love the ability to turn the sound up or down without having to touch my phone, which I can leave in my pocket.

Would have to say, the sound quality isn't as good as my skullcandy earphones. But way better than the free ones I got with my mobile phone. But maybe that isn't too hard to do?

(I wouldn't pay more than £5 though)
on 1 March 2014
Very pleased with these earphones.
Others that I have, and I have many, either hurt my outter ear or fall off easily, while the iLuv Lightweight stay in place.
Also the volume control is easy to handle, with an indication (by two dots) of which direction to turn the volume to higher or lower.
Now I can listen to my kindle in bed without disturbing my husband's sleep...lol
Highly recomendable product.
on 20 May 2013
Inexspensive ear phones. 3rd pair I've bought for my daughter because she keeps breaking them ( not because of quality but user care). they give a good quality sound for the price and would recommend.
on 17 November 2013
My daughters get through a lot of headphones and iLuv seem to be the most popular choice. They are inexpensive, seem to last longer than other brands and of course come in pretty colours.
on 17 July 2013
I bought these as a replacement for a pair I already had, but were liberated by my daughter. They work with my Nexus 7 and also my ipod, really comfortable and good sound quality.
on 17 August 2014
Not great quality. Sound is a bit tinny