on 12 March 2013
This is a lovely looking kettle and it deserves 5 stars but I have to comment on how loud it is :-) It is not a problem but something worth mentioning if that would be annoying to you. It sounds like my old kettle when it wasn't properly filled up.
The water gauge is under the handle which is different to any kettle I have previously had.
It is slightly smaller too 1.6litre and most kettles are 1.7litres.
It looks very nice in my new bright coloured kitchen and I am very happy that I bought it. A lovely addition to my over growing "bright" kitchen.
on 23 March 2017
Love this kettle - especially the easy grip handle - still going strong - would buy another if this eventually dies on me.
on 6 August 2016
I really love this kettle, it took a while to find the one and this is it!
on 3 April 2014
Disappointed with the quality of the handle . This is the 2nd kettle we have .The first was returned after a few days with a broken handle . The handle on its replacement cracked after a few weeks but we have soldiered on with it. At £40 purchase price an expensive failure !

The design of the level indicator is poor . Situated behind the handle itis difficult to read.

We would not be happy recommending this model to anyone else
on 3 September 2015
Great item
on 28 October 2012
How hard was it to find the right colour pink, but this one is perfect!!!! Lovely soft grip handle and water capacity is good
on 17 April 2012
I searched long and hard for a yellow kettle as my kitchen is this colour and I kept coming back to this one, but felt I couldn't justify spending this much on a kettle. I'm used to the Asda, Tesco etc cheappie ones that you chuck away after a while because they look so worn out.
Well, if you're ummming and ahhhing like I did, stop now and buy this kettle!
It's bright and bold, but best of all:
it doesn't 'dribble'
the handle is user friendly
the lid is easy opening
it boils quickly
it's not too noisy.

Very happy with purchase and would recommend to anyone! :)
on 23 August 2012
OK the kettle looks great and is well made but there is a small design floor and that is you can't see how much water your putting in it,this is because the filling window is behind the the handle so by the time you put you hand on the handle the window is all but useless a little thing to some I know but if your like me and only need to boil half kettle of water this is gonna drive you nuts.

Amazon not only delivered the order fast but DPD the courier emailed me on the day to give me and hourly window in which it would be with me nice work Amazon/DPD
on 12 June 2013
This kettle looks the part, pores nicely and has a very easy opening lid, but the switch literally dropped off after a few months. My husband super glued it back on as it was the plastic surround and it worked again. Now it's dropped out again! I'm sorry, but I have never had a kettle, let alone one of a reputable make, where the on/off switch 'dropped off'! Really disappointed and I feel that as its now just outside the 12 month guarantee, I have no recourse.
on 7 November 2011
Purchased this kettle about four weeks ago,we have been looking for a yellow kettle to match our Dualit toaster but they dont do a match.This kettle is great,its well built its fast and it looks funky,just what you need to brighten up the kitchen.What a good range of products from Kenwood.The only downside is it is made in China although designed in the UK so i suppose at least some UK jobs.