Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Exclusive playlist - Elton John Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 3 March 2012
This is a very short account of life among the woodland Sioux in the 1800s. I loved it. The boy was left as an orphaned infant for his grandmother to bring up. He gives a very loving and succinct account of his life as a boy. Learning the ways of his people. He shows us a life that has long disappeared. A life that we should appreciate and mourn it's passing. These people deserved far more consideration than they were or are ever given. I thoroughly recommend this book.
on 8 May 2013
It is important to note that Indian Child Life and Indian Boyhood are one and the same book, although the former being an interesting insight into indian child life I did not particulary want to read the same again.
on 31 January 2015
Loved this book I got so wrapped in it that I could not put it down. It has lead me on a mission to discover more about native American Indians.
on 5 April 2014
Exccellent item quick delivery, item as described, thank you very much, will buy from this seller again, thank you very much