on 18 May 2012
This is an absolutely great beanbag - it was bought to substitute my daughters baby chair as she was getting way to big for it but really likes to chill out. We bought this hoping she would like it - total success. The shaped back allows her to semi lay down and watch TV. She can drink her bottle in it fine and it is also waterproof which is an added bonus as it can be used outdoors. A definite recommendation.
on 6 August 2017
Just what I needed for my 6-year-old's bedroom. At first I thought it lacked sufficient filling. But soon realised you need the space to sculpt it into the shape you want for sitting on. Lovely product and it looks like it will be hard wearing. My daughter loves it.
on 12 September 2017
Good quality water proof item, good material. The purple is a nice colour. Our 13 months old loves it, likes to lie watching cartoons when daddy let's her, it's nice she has a place to relax and rest when she wants. Arrived quickly in good packaging.
on 15 October 2017
Very good bean bag . Fast delivery
on 7 August 2017
Excellent bean bag
on 29 March 2017
Outer bag and inner lining is fantastic, but on arrival the bag was a third full not like the other bean bags we have bought fro.other suppliers. No reason that I can see why this was not filled to an acceptable level.
on 14 October 2017
I'm a teacher, and I bought this for the reading corner in my classroom. It's hard-wearing and good quality.
on 26 September 2017
Robust and perfect for converting our outdoor playhouse into the kids' reading den. Good value for money, have been durable so far in summer conditions (yet to see it through a winter)
on 3 May 2017
My girls love their bean bags
on 6 February 2013
Bought 2 of these for my girls for their play room, they love them for lounging infront of the Tv, sitting on when crafting and for hitting each other on the head with, good buy.