on 10 September 2011
She is good , I do relax and sleep better and now play it every night as a routine , and I recommend her work as she has got a very professional voice and has moulded a succesful career out of her sessions.

This work is good, her very soothing voice and must work fast, as I haven't made it past being at the hospital with the nurse greeting me, because I must have conked out and have no memory of what she says next!

Yet, I do seem to have developed an aversion to chocolate and have had bars in my fridge and tried one yesterday and it tasted odd, and to be honest I didnt crave it, I was just eating it for the sake of knowing it was there .I am excited at the veg aisle and have been making baked potatoes and slicing a lot of cucumbers on cracker with hummous lately which is a strange but moreish snack now and I have stopped buying ready meals. I look forward to making fresh meals from scratch and am not on any sort of diet, just eating lower fat and trying to walk about more , parking car at far end of carparks and taking the stairs in order to boot myself up the backside!

I have made concious choices about healthy eating and in turn, lost some weight , I am eating much more mindfully, thinking every morsel must do me good and be nourishing , willpower is stronger since I started testing the hypnosis session bariatric surgery and I have smaller portions now, and fill dinnerplate with items all of more veg origin although am not a vegetarian, I am finding the taste and texture of veggies all very satisfying .

10 out of 10 not sure it alone 'works' but it doesn't harm you so why not try it, (unless you have epilepsy and then you cant use it, which is important to know, as not all these things get mentioned.)
on 27 July 2011
Have lost 5lb in my first week! Eating a lot less than I ever have and eating more of the right foods too!
on 17 September 2016
Very relaxing and easy to listen to as it talks you through the procedure of your virtual gadtric band. I found the most beneficial way for me to use this was to lie down in a quiet darkened room usually when I was in the house on my own and I could relax and clear my mind. After the first time I used this I was amazed that I couldn't finish a bowl of soup. Was even more amazed to find I lost 11lb in 2 weeks. After the first 2,weeks I did find it wasn't having the same effect and I was eating more. Based on that I would say this would probably be more suitable for people who have smaller amounts of weight to lose over a shorter period of time. But that was only my experience and we are all different so based on the price I would say give it a go you have nothing to lose but lbs.
on 6 February 2013
It may be that I am not able to be hypnotised as this just hasn't worked for me, I generally fall asleep whilst it's on, but thought this would be ok that it would seep through, but my eating habits have not changed in the slightest.
on 13 July 2013
This one put me in good stead for another CD I bought. I found it helped to prepare my mind.
on 4 October 2016