on 12 December 2013
I was a little skeptical about the circulation booster but it really works. I've been using it for three months now and the swelling around my ankles has decreased dramatically, I no longer get cramp in my feet, and I've used the body pads to great effect on my lower back pain. I've already recommended it to a couple of family members with similar problems and they are already seeing results.
on 3 September 2015
Not sure if it does any good, but my wife like using it
on 20 May 2011
I had looked at the circulation booster a few times and thought no, it couldn't work for me. My legs and feet were very swollen and discoloured through poor circulation and water retention due to my inability to walk or move my legs around. In the end I thought nothing ventured, nothing gained and ordered the circulation booster. The day it arrived I used it for 30 minutes at level 30 and each day built up the intensity, after 2 days, I could see a difference in the discolouration of my feet and legs and now find I have more movement in my ankles they are not swollen and I can get normal shoes on and even the pains from the arthritis are improved. What a wonderful product, should be available on the national health service for people who cannot afford one, it would certainly cut down on the amount of drugs they have to take.
Maggi
88 Comments| 341 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 March 2013
Bought because I was experiencing pain in my legs plus swollen ankles I' not sure its doing any good.
Stopped working got in touch with Amazon no hassle replacement sent.
on 24 September 2012
i was a bit skeptical at first, but in the end it does the trick. It reduces ankle swelling, and helps in the movement and gives a feeling of lightness in the feet. The difference is visible after one week of use from my mother.
Good buy!
on 23 May 2013
As we get a lot older we need to keep our circulation going, getting out in this inclement weather is hard and indoors it's a great relief to look out and relax and get comfort with Circulation Booster.
#1 HALL OF FAMETOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 2 June 2012
This product works very well in my opinion. I think it's important to get a properly branded and certified version such as this one - it is after all a proper medical device. I use this more or less everyday as I'm diabetic and am naturally vigilant about circulation to my feet. This unit also comes with a TENS facility and includes detachable electrodes for use on pain centres elsewhere on your body, although, I personally don't use that facility. To use the machine for your feet you need only rest them on the comfortable foot pads.

The Circulation Booster V3 is a well made device that comes complete with a remote control and UK power adaptor. You can set the timer and power level via the remote (for your feet or body). It isn't recommended to use it for more than 30 mins at a time although you can use it more than once a day. The sensation it evokes in your legs and feet is strange and can be a bit challenging but like working out in a gym, somehow, your body tells you it's doing you good. The sensation is more akin to electrical stimulation of your muscles rather than massage/vibration. Depending on the power level you set (I find around 35-40 is best (the max is 99)) your muscles will tingle and you will feel it work - sometimes it takes a while until you feel it it working. After a session on this machine you really do feel much better and your legs/feet feel more supple.

A few other things to mention;

- If you suffer from certain chronic illnesses you may be able to claim the VAT back.
- It's not suitable for people with certain conditions and those that are pregnant - check the website for details.
- Beware of cheaper imitations - from what I've seen there are a number of uncertified products out there (although I'm not suggesting this product is the only bona fide one).
- Don't stand on the unit - it will break! - it is only designed for you to rest your feet on.

In summary, a worthwhile investment in your wellbeing. Recommended.
0Comment| 98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 December 2014
This gizmo is terrific it sends electronic pulses through the leg muscles, quite relaxing, and it appears to have improved my circulation.
on 22 January 2013
Simple to operate with a good remote control that that enables swift variation of the operating level when one of the modes needs adjusting for comfort. Both my wife and I use it and it does appear to have virtually eliminated night time leg cramps. We are both in our seventies. Well made product.
on 23 December 2014
Amazing. Swollen ankles disappeared. Varicose veins reduced and improvement in blood pressure. Use it every day.