on 30 December 2012
They really filter, so I can't complain about them. I find that I can reuse them a couple of times provided that I wash them in tank water when I do my water changes, they will last about two months before they look like they need to be changed. If you can afford changing them every month, it probably is best but if you can't, each foam will probably last you two months if you thoroughly wash them like I do, making sure that all the debris has been removed.

Combined with the carbon foam and the zeolites, this plain foam makes sure that your aquarium's water is always clear and clean for your little buddies :) I think that they are priced fairly as they last a substantial amount of time when you consider what their function is, so I would stock up to make sure that the water is always clean, after all you need to consider that fish live in their own waste.
3 people found this helpful
on 14 November 2016
Have the power filter and needed some replacement foams with that many different ones on market so thought would stick with the company that made the filter clear instructions have had no problems with product and very reasonably priced
on 27 December 2015
If you have this filter you probably need these, but I feel they are a little pricey. I also have not needed to change the filters as washing them usually does the job, but I bought them at the same time as the filter.
One person found this helpful
on 6 October 2016
These foams are just the job for the filter i have bought these white for 1 side of my filter they are slightly longer than the original one so u can either fold it over or cut to size but they do the job perfectly.
on 24 March 2018
Very have to have in when the filter sponges start to deteriorate
on 13 September 2016
Needed a new filter as the one we had just wasn't powerful enough but the power from this one is better than expectedso thought I'd get the replacement foams at the same time
on 8 July 2017
Good value
One person found this helpful
on 1 March 2016
Exactly what is needed, however have just learned not to wash these filters in fresh water but wash them out in the old water taken from the tank, this preserves some of the bacteria needed.
on 24 January 2018
These foams go into the Interpet PF1 Filter along with the Carbon Foam Filters - 1 of each in the Filter -, they work exactly as described in the Directions included with the Filter itself. Great, will buy again.
on 10 June 2017
Work really well in my small fish tank, means I don't have to change the water as often