on 21 April 2016
Unfortunately I've lost my current pair, but I did enjoy these gloves and they worked, so I might be ordering myself another pair soon.
Firstly, they're tight and provide ample support for hands and wrists. Downside to this is that they're a bit of a struggle to get on, and I feel a bit restricted with my fingers when trying to bend them. I may possibly need a bigger size, but I wouldn't want the next pair to be too big, as these will fit my hands although tightly. However, I have enough movement to grip handles and weights at the gym, and it certainly helped, because gripping handles or ropes was starting to give me a sort of carpet burn feeling on my palms, and this has stopped that completely.
I also think they look quite nice with the added colour.
on 20 January 2016
There is some serious padding on the inside of this glove. So much so it makes holding dumbells with the thicker bar a challenge (when doing curls). If you have smallish hands and will be using these for curls and such with bars not of the standard thickness, i'd advise something less padded. Otherwise it seems well made, does not smell after multiple uses, and beyond the overpadding - am i really complaining about too much padding? :) - it's a good buy.
on 2 May 2016
These are perfect for the weight training I do. I don't want to ruin my hands, but I also dont do a lot of heavy weight training. However, similar to my previous pair, these do seem to get a bit of wear and tear on them straight away but maintain padding and protection for months to come. If you do start to do heavy weight training, the wrist straps will give you the added support, but do expect them to give out sooner.
on 27 May 2011
I highly recommend theses gloves they are excellent for gym use. Firstly they were shipped on the day they were ordered and arrived a few days later nice quick speedy free delivery. They have wrist straps which add wrist support which is a major factor for me and the stress on my wrists when using weights esp bicep cable curls has dramatically reduced when using higher weights. The grip on the gloves is very good and hard so your hands remain unharmed after the workout. The gloves also come in various colours which is a nice addition although some may see them as a bit too flash, an all black version would be a sell out!

One thing to make sure before you buy is get one size bigger! Im normally a Large and i brought the XL which fit perfectly

I HIGHLY recommend this product
on 5 July 2014
I have ordered those gloves for my gym and some bike riding...
After first time I have put them on I was surprised how perfectly they fit, however the leather bit is slightly too hard and instead of bending inside the hand it is bending outside... thought it may be my fault that I took wrong size... but my friend did let me try his smaller size and I could not even fit my hand in there...

Another issue I found with them was that after hardcore used of them at gym, when ur hand sweats, the gloves are dyeing.... the leather leaves huge black marks on your hand... however couple of washes helps with it.

Overall I am happy with those gloves, and I would not swap them for anything else ;)
on 28 October 2014
Good size and good design and decent quality leather for the price. My only issue is with the padding in the inside of the hand. Now I ordered a small size which fits great but the thick padding greatly reduces the circumference my hand can make some gym (lifting) activities tricky, such as deadlifts. I can't see this being an issue with any other sizes, it's just the small size and people with little hands like me. My only hope is overtime the padding will flatten so I can get a better grip.
on 25 February 2013
got these after i was breaking out in callouses from the weights combined with working in a food factory and constantly washing my hands my skin was cracking. the gloves fit well and give great wrist support to those who enjoy flat benching
on 30 October 2011
These gloves are a bit tight to begin with, but after a couple of uses they fit perfectly. I've been using them for three weeks now and have found them to be comfortable, durable and offer great grip/support for heavy weights. Would definitely recommend.
on 6 October 2011
This is a quality product which was delivered within estimate. Provides good grip and at the wrist straps assist with weight control. Definitely buy a size larger than you normally take as they are neat.
on 28 August 2014
Gloves are a good size (ie no need to change from whatever glove size you usually buy) plenty of protection without having any stress raisers that could cause palm damage. As with all weight gloves takes approximately a week of heavy use for them to be broken in and be both comfortable and improve grip. Bought because I was fed up with ripping/having to replace the cheapo gloves available,