Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.99

on 12 March 2015
Quite captivating, full of stuffy, snobbish Gentry, I love the way they knew nothing of how real life was. To marry beneath ones class, phew!! Loved it.
on 26 July 2017
I have enjoyed reading this book. I have read all the Catherine Cookson books. Always a pleasure to read.
on 13 June 2012
My mum wanted to read The Moth by Catherine Cookson again, as she had seen it on TV. However we couldn't find her copy, and it is not available through our local book shop. I ordered a copy via Amazon, and within a few days she was happily sitting in her favourite chair reading a used copy in good condition. Result - happy mum.
on 11 March 2015
This was a good easy read with the usual characterisation of Cookson which ensure her tales are easy to read and captivate you with the colourful history. Not the best of her books but enjoyable whilst on a break
on 11 March 2013
i would recommend this book to anyone, it is a love story but so unusual. i just love catherine cookson books & this is one of her best, she really knows her part of the world & its people. the dvd is great also.
on 19 October 2010
Whilst i do not normally read this type of fiction it was well written and crafted with an intriguing story line and well worth the purchase price
on 24 May 2016
Really enjoyed this book, there was more depth of feeling than the film.
on 17 January 2015
I enjoy Catherine Cookson's books so much - they're books I can't put down once I've started reading them much to the annoyance of my family! Beautifully written and a lovely story.
on 3 March 2013
Struggled to find storyline
lost interest quickly, usually find Catherine cookson books good,have read better. Will try another of her books on future.
on 12 March 2013
I love Catherine Cookson novels and this was no different. Such a fantastic book. We'll written and a beautiful story line as always!!