Glitz Pink Foil 60th Birthday Confetti
Colour: Pink|Style: Age 60|Change
Price:£0.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 22 July 2016
These confetti messages are perfect for scattering on the birthday table and just add a bit of interest and make the birthday girl feel all the more special. Nice colours and will add a touch of sparkle to the table. With Amazon prime there's nothing easier than realising you need something for tomorrow and just clicking and getting it the next day. I hardly ever go shopping for 'stuff' anymore as I can get things from Amazon quicker than I can get to the shops
on 23 January 2013
I like the price. But I am dissapointed as I quote in the description

"Dark blue, light blue and silver mixed "21" shaped foil confetti"

Some how I only got dark Blue. Where is the Light Blue and Silver 21's????

Atleast I have the time to look elsewhere to get some more. For the price I shouldn't expect must but this has so far been my worst buy on Amazon, and I'm not really happy with the product. It's okay. If I got all colours I would have said how excellent this seller is as the order arrived early and that always makes me happy I have ordered from a seller. Just wish I had the actual product described.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 4 June 2014
The SELLER sent BLUE instead of what I ordered which was BLACK & SILVER to go with the other items I ordered so all decorations would match for a theme totally ruined it looked stupid did not have time to find another supplier thought all would come as ordered, silly me for thinking this was normal. Product itself was nice but no good if the wrong colour was sent out.
on 19 April 2017
Fantastic, exactly what I expected too! Prompt delivery as well, would definitely recommend 😊
on 5 January 2017
Cute confetti. Will find it in random places around the house and garden after the party is long over but nice anyway. Need quite a few packs though for a bigger table.
on 23 May 2017
Arrived quickly. There's a lot in a packet so we didn't have to skimp
on 27 April 2014
still finding pieces 3 weeks after the event! not complaining by any means because it was me who scattered them over every surface inside and outside the house. Every time I find a piece it brings back happy memories.
on 5 April 2018
Came quickly looked so cute she loved it!
on 24 February 2018
has described fast delivery thank you
on 17 September 2015
I ordered this for my mums 50th and there's a lot of confetti in this little bag. I put it in all of her presents and still had about half a bag left.