Customer reviews

1,027

on 15 December 2015
Great play money. Delivered on time. Very pleased with the purchase. Took a tip from another reviewer and laminated the notes, ( they last longer ) my granddaughter thinks that being a " Shopping Keeper " now is great fun. Highly recommended.
on 14 May 2016
Coins are great and you get a good amount of play money. But, the notes were all stuck together with cellotape which took a long time to remove without ripping the notes and has left a nasty sticky patch so they stick to each other, very annoying.
on 1 November 2013
bought this for the toy till I got my son, it turned out that this money was too big for the till and it came with it's own money.
Still fun to play with just wihed they had printed on both sides of the notes instead of leaving one side blank.
on 23 March 2016
Great valvue. I bought this for my daughter to learn about money and to use in play shop. 5 of each note 2 of each coin. I would have given 5 stars if the 1&2p were not gold. Now my daughter keeps thinking they are £1. But for the price fantastic.
on 4 May 2013
My little boy will be learning coins and money at school soon so I thought this might give him a bit of a head start. The toy till is full and I can't believe how much fun he has had with his sister - job done, he knows his coins - brilliant!
on 21 February 2015
Reasonable value for money but the copper coins are the same colour as the pound coins if you are looking for realism as an educational toy. Also, the paper money is stuck with sellotape at the back so I lost the back notes through tearing.
on 29 May 2015
Good value for the price. Unfortunately some of the notes were sellotaped for presentation purposes; this left a sticky patch on the back which meant that 7 notes had to be thrown away because it was impossible to remove the stickiness.
on 8 March 2014
Bought 2 of these as my boys love playing shops... They are very realistic! Can now teach my son about giving the correct change without the worry if becoming skint because he's nabbed my money ;) Great price, great delivery, great buy!
on 18 August 2016
long delivery time past indicated date-wish Id been just a tad more patient

coins grey difficult to identify-but expected from other reviews

notes spot on which was what i wanted-for some EL maths work so thank you
on 23 February 2015
Not overly impressed. The notes were stuck together with tape, which resulted in some being ripped even with careful removal. As play money goes I guess it's OK, but I can't say I'd rush to buy again or recommend it to someone looking!