on 6 March 2014
Today I received the Filofax Domino Personal Organiser - Ultra Violet SUPER DISCOUNTED from Amazon It 's really nice, the rings work fine! The only strange thing is that the calendar starts from within June 30, 2014 and ends January 6, 2016 (including the whole year 2015), the calendar is a week in 2 pages. I do not care because I will use it in an alternative way and it is beautiful!!
on 11 June 2014
Hard wearing and plenty big enough to take a diary, note pages and anything else i can throw at it.
on 29 May 2017
Good product
on 2 May 2017
I have the red and black (A5) version of the Domino and I like them so much, I ordered this Violet 'Personal' size and love it. It has the usual Filofax inner pages - diary, ruler, plastic pocket, extra pages etc - but it's the colour that I was drawn to, because I love purple in all its guises: it really is gorgeous. Just wish they made an A5 version of it.
on 30 May 2013
I love this Filofax just what I wanted. looks great, just the right size for handbag not to small or difficult to write in and the colour is fab! Only disappointment was that the dairy supplied was not an academic one so started Jan 2013 and I have missed half the years worth of diary. If this could be rectified it would be full marks all round?
on 11 September 2012
The Filofax was just what I wanted I like the style, the only drawback is I don't know how long it will last as its already very bashed about from being in my bag, but it was a good price. Love it : )
on 17 February 2014
ok so this has been on my wish list for so long and was waiting until next year to buy it since i already had a academic dairy i was using but then the price dropped to £6 so i couldn't resist and brought it straight away!! loved the color and the feel of the Filofax although it does seem to get dented easily and that seems to be a problem if you have long nails or through your planner into a bag other things can mark up the cover. But still a lovely first filofax and soo affordable.
on 18 August 2013
This item was exactly what I wanted to help me get organised for the new term. The size, colour and price are fab, however the only let down with this product is that the diary was for 2011/12 meaning that it was completely out of date and useless, and I had to purchase a new diary insert.
on 12 February 2013
My First ever Filofax personal organiser and I am so so happpy! Even arrived on time aswell. Fantastic a must buy for anyone is interested in buying a Filofax and is so cheap on here compared to the actual website. xx
on 15 April 2014
A personal organiser which is the perfect size to carry with you. The quality is excellent just as you'd expect from the filofax brand. I love the colour and the price was exceptional value for such a great organiser. There are many apps for organisers but there is nothing better than jotting ideas and thoughts on paper.