on 9 March 2014
a very good cowboy film with a great actor james stewart.. if you like a good western this film will do the trick.
on 22 July 2017
Great,action packed 'traditional' Western. Filmed in black and white really captures the atmosphere of the 1870's 'old west'.
on 15 May 2017
One of the best Western movie of James Stewart.
|0Comment|Report abuse
I had been looking for this film for a long time. My local FNAC shop was not able to provide it so I resorted to Amazon and was successful. The film is not only a classic but also an excellent one.
on 30 December 2012
A classic Western film. The DVD arrived in perfect condition and I am very satisfied. This DVD should interest all lovers of Western films.
on 21 July 2015
good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 20 December 2013
Bought for my friend. However, I have seen this film several times (yes, I am an old cowboy film fan) and I like Jimmy Stewart as an actor. So I enjoyed this classic cowboy movie of how this special rifle (what we now call a limited edition) was won, lost and found again.
on 17 February 2015
Classic movie. I am so pleased that I could get it for my father on DVD.
on 28 March 2015