Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Moana - Listen with Prime Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Laidbare DIY Two-in-One Cleanser and Toner 125 ml

on 22 July 2015
As someone with sensitive skin I am so happy to have found this product. I haven't reacted to it (a common problem with many products I use) and it really leaves my skin feeling clean. It doesn't leave my with that uncomfortable tight feeling that others have in the past, this product leaves my skin feeling healthy and clear.
I am a big fan of this range of products now - works nicely with the masque and the moisturiser!
on 10 September 2015
This is the first Laidbare item I used & now I use all their skin care products.

It's very gentle & you only need a very little each time. I use it twice a day & a tube lasts me a couple of months. It leaves my skin feeling clean without being tightened.
on 14 May 2017
Love this, been using it religiously. It cleanses and doesn't give your skin that 'tight' feeling that some products do, def recommend
on 2 February 2014
This is the first time I have used this product (although I am a regular user of this brand of cosmetic) and so far so good. I have had no problems with it and find it effective for cleaning makeup off well. The scent is pleasant and although it doesn't foam up as much as other cleansers I have used it's a great product and I'd recommend it to anyone.
on 21 September 2011
Bought this on spec and now have a few items in the range. Smells really fresh and leaves face feeling refreshed and clean.
on 21 January 2013
Better than expected considering the affordable price. Removes make-up easily, skin feels soft afterwards. Perfect!
No nasty ingredients either so 5 stars from me!
on 16 February 2014
Ingredients :benzoate and potassium sorbate. (There is no doubt that the two starting materials are natural; they have been extracted from nature, but in the SYNTHETIC process! Not only are these substances synthetic, but also they are manufactured from petrochemical feedstock, so any claim to also be “free from petrochemicals” is false
If you read label it says free from syntetic fragrances, colours BUT it says nothing about free from synthetic preservatives
Not so special then
If you want good product it comes at price! This is too cheap to be 100% NATURAL
on 15 December 2013
I have a few LB products now - this and the Vit c serum are just brilliant. I have tried many other face washes and this one leaves my skin feeling refreshed but not dry or stripped! And leaves no stickiness or residue . I am sure it definitely helps to keep it less shiny. And I don't find it brings me out in spots -which all other face washes seem to do. And at such a good price. Very happy.
on 8 October 2014
Recently started using Laidbare products after many years searching for a product that actual works as advertised, have not been let down yet, use daily skin has dramatically improved. Many Thanks Amazon great price and speedy delivery..
on 21 January 2015
I thought this was a little strong at first but it works really well, cleansing all make up including eye shadow completely.