Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Discover more Shop now

on 16 December 2011
They say you get what you pay for and in this case it's true. Sadly, this item only worked once with my iPad2 and then refused to work after that one time. I thought perhaps the problem might be my iPad but the tech shop I took the iPad and the connector to said it was in fact the 5 in 1 connector. In their words this connector is a very poor Chinese copy and is damaged despite being handled carefully, they suggested I sent it back but to be honest I couldn't be bothered with the hassle.
on 27 July 2013
Simply doesn't work. Followed all the instructions, inserted SD card, inserted (with difficulty) the gizmo into my ipad. Nothing happened. Threw it away.
on 29 July 2011
I returned this item because the iPad 2 returned an error message saying something like 'this item is not compatible'.
It worked for a short while - say 3-5 minutes before the message appeared but then did not respond. I had to unplug it for several minutes before the iPad would recognise it again.
I think the '5 in 1' claim is dubious; other units with this description include an a/v output.
I have since bought the genuine Apple part and it works fine.
on 25 March 2014
Not a bad bit of kit. The first one I got didn't work so I emailed the company and sent me a new one telling me to bin the one I had. The second worked a treat, very good as transfering to ipad/iphone is sometimes a pain. Now copy all to memory card and plug into this gizmo and voila!!
on 5 January 2014
The delivery was fast to my liking but the product itself doesn't function properly with the Ipad 2 I have. Quality wise, I doubt it but couldn't return it because I would have to waste resources again to do that.
on 17 February 2015
Despite being sold for iPad2 there is an error message stating it is not compatible with my device and so I am disappointed with it. A friend bought one for his iPad which works fine but I am not certain whether it is the same product.
on 6 January 2014
The connector turned up very quickly and appeared to be what I wanted.
However the product was very flimsy and on first using the USB connector ,
It broke and would not work.
Having said that as soon as I notified the supplier money was returned immediately
And item put in bin as they did not want it returned.
on 1 January 2014
Fat gadgets sent this promptly, well packaged and a great price...only drawback is that when I plugged it into my iPad mk1 either nothing happens or after a few minutes a message saying it is not recognised appears. Have tried with the USB link and a memory card...repeatedly but nothing. I might have got unlucky but have contacted fat gadgets to send me another...will update if/ when they reply.
on 26 October 2013
delivery too long but well packaged. The kit is very flimsy and i struggled to get it to work initially. I dont think it will last long
on 1 November 2013
Don't waste your money on this, simply does not work. I haven't had chance to write review sooner, I thought I'd leave it, but then I realised, I've got to do this so other people don't buy an item that does not work just like this one. stay away from this one...

See one answered question