Customer reviews

Zoggs Miss Zoggy Trainer Seat 3-12 Months , Pink
Size: 3-12 Months|Colour: Pink|Change

on 4 July 2017
This is a nice little inflatable to put your baby in, there are 4 chambers to inflate and this is easy to do with a bit of puff. Feels very secure and baby has nice freedom to kick, there's also enough of a shelf around them to put the odd toy. Quite expensive for what it is but it's well made.
on 22 May 2014
My 5 month old loves this. We trialled her in it at 8 weeks and she could just about fit in without slipping. She is a lot bigger now and is still fitting very comfortably and absolutely loves floating around in it. It is very sturdy in the water, even with a waves machine and is very easy to inflate (keeps air extremely well also). Only negative is that it is quite frustrating to deflate.
on 9 July 2017
I love the design and the quality speaks for itself. We're yet to try it in the water but I can tell we won't have any issues. My 5 month old loves it already, when blowing it up he gleamed!

For those who say it's difficult to deflate, I found it easy just squeezing the valves and applying pressure. Went down easy!
review image
on 6 May 2017
My daughter's first swimming pool experience was in this trainer seat. She absolutely loves it. It's important to follow the instructions and inflate by number. The only downside is when you need to deflate the seat. It's a bit tough getting it back to a manageable size, but if your kid loves it as much as mine, you won't care.
on 15 April 2017
Not suitable for under 6 months old...after that, this is a really good sturdy ring that I would highly recommend.
on 31 July 2017
Although this was fairly easy to inflate and my 5 month old sat comfortably in it and kept afloat, on deflating it we found one of the chambers would not fully deflate meaning meaning we couldn't fold and store it. Disappointing as we only used it once and we're going away again soon but won't be able to pack it and will have to buy something else. Expensive for only about half an hour's worth of use!
on 3 September 2017
Good quality float with different inflating sections so I am reassured that if there was a leak in one section baby would remain safe and afloat. Easy to inflate and fairly easy to deflate.
on 11 July 2017
Our daughter 11 months absolutely loving it, feeling very secure on her own in this. It's so much more professional product than some other ones of similar sort!
on 11 September 2017
Didnt feel that safe for an under 6 month old. It needs something to make the part the baby sits in smaller. It hangs too low and too loose for a young baby
on 27 April 2015
My son doesn't particularly like it, he prefers to be held in the water. But as a product, it is good quality and arrived quickly.