on 1 March 2013
I bought this to fit a Manfrotto 055XPROB Pro Tripod Black with 804RC2 Head bought at the same time. The tripod bag is very well put together and has the quality and durability that is associated with the Manfrotto brand. The tripod and head fit very well (there is a little extra room, so a marginally bigger head / tripod combination wouldn't be impossible) and the design of the bag provides significant protection to the rather more fragile head end of the tripod.

For anyone that won't be using their tripod in a single location, I cannot recommend this enough. It's a great bag and much better for transporting a tripod than some of the cheaper options - especially when you consider the added protection that this bag provides.
on 25 January 2017
It is no where as slim as it is shown in picture. It is rather baggy with a lot of space around the tripod. It hold my Manfrotto 190 go carbon tripod with Manfrotto 494 mini ball head attached just fine. The ball head's top sticks against the edge of the rounded dome which is not ideal. Putting it into the bag does not require struggle though. I have search Manfrotto official website. The total length of a 190 go carbon and a ball head attached is 56cm. Therefore this bag holds my tripod just fine.
Build quality wise, its stitching is just fine. The overall build quality is average quality. I believe the pictures Amazon using here is that of a padded one. I bought the unpadded one because it can save me some weight and money. I need it to travel with me. I probably will look for other options had I bought it all over again since you are paying a premium for the brand.
on 14 May 2017
Good quality - well made but it just about managed to fit my Manfrotto tripod but not with the head without unscrewing the handles and then with a squeeze. With a new geared head it doesn't fit at all. Go for a size a good 10cm bigger than your tripod length.
on 13 August 2017
Fantastic bag fits my 055XPROB tripod perfect, there is also room to put the ballhead alongside inside the bag (separated from the tripod)
Used twice already and it meets all expectations, very unintrusive.
on 28 April 2017
Nice protective bag which fits my manfrotto tripod well. A worth while investment as my tripod is quite expencive and this bag has a tapered shape with a bit more padding round the head to protect the head but also allows easy removal.
on 26 March 2017
Excellent tripod bag. I keep a Bausch & Lomb tripod in it, and the tripod fits well. It's the size spectified, it looks good and it's well made.
on 15 March 2017
Needed a 2 inch wide Maxpedition pad to make strap close to perfect.
Hence 4 stars.
Otherwise a well made well designed product
on 16 May 2017
Shorter than the 70cm it claims - it's slanted, so one side is fine, but the design makes it shorter than the description claims
on 10 July 2014
Well made tripod bag, fit nicely with 055xprob with Manfrotto MH055M8-Q5 055 head, which bought the non padded one and then i did stitch my self with padding with pockets i only paid £23 from Amazon well worth it. If any one want see my modification email me i will send you the photos, i am in arul.co.uk
on 13 March 2017
Snug fit if your aware which siz u need & durabke, inexpensive.