on 27 February 2012
Michael McIntyre often jokes about "THE MAN DRAWER" being the place for all those old batteries , coins, phone chargers and instructions for appliances you no longer own or keys to homes you no longer live in. Instead of allocating a whole drawer to this rubbish why not buy him a novelty MAN TIN. Dont expect it to be too large but there will be plenty of space for foreign coins that are no longer legal tender and radiator bleeding keys! ....Prompt delivery too!
on 10 October 2011
I bought this for my other half because he is always emptying his pockets in the bedroom and leaving screws, nails, wrappers etc around.
This tin looks really good as well as being a good size for all his pocket crap.
I looked in it the other day and its full of the above mentioned things and his electric razor!
Definitely a good buy!
on 30 August 2012
I bought this for my boyfriend as a silly little gift as he seems to forever be increasing the amount of leads, nuts, bolts etc that are left around the house. It arrived 4 days earlier than expected and looks great. Other reviewers have mentioned the text is a bit worn on the top but I can assure you that's the design! It's supposed to look like that. My boyfriend likes it, I was happy with the delivery, price and the quality of the product so all in all..great little gift!
on 15 October 2011
Fab - quite a large tin, just perfect for a gift to my hubby for our 10th anniversary!
Delivery was fast and well packaged!
on 21 May 2012
I love this and so did my over half.it's fun but has a purpose too I think we will be buying more in the future.
on 3 March 2012
A bit of fun for my son-in-law. He loves it, though he says he won't be keeping screws in it!
on 7 May 2011
very quirky man tin, for the man who has everything, bought for partner of my daughter who found a sketch by Michael McIntyre about his man drawer hilarious, but also has a practical side too. So drawer tidy, man has special hiding place for useless rubbish, everyone happy Job done.
on 17 June 2016
I love this man tin! It does exactly what it says on the tin. There's now a home for all my "useless" but "useful one day" stuff. The only reason this product dropped two stars, was due to lack of protective packaging. In fact, it arrived with no packaging whatsoever and had a small dent on arrival (which I managed to push out). Not sure what else I can say about it really. Nice design, I do like the embossed font on the top. It makes for the perfect "man gift".
review image review image review image
on 2 June 2012
Fun novelty item for your man to keep his 'stuff' in. It is a decent sized tin and you can store quite a bit of rubbish in it!!
on 26 June 2012
my daughter wanted to buy this for her dad for fathers day, she filled it with lollies for him and he thought it was very funny and was going to use it to put bits and bobs in. quick delivery, good packaging and fair pricing for item and p&p. thank you