on 22 June 2017
Not great
on 16 December 2014
When it arrived and we unfolded it onto our bed we thought we had ordered the wrong size and were a little pessimistic about the product, after going for a cuppa and leaving for 30 mins we came back start re-packing for return only to find it had expanded perfectlying to fit our bed. This topper is an absolute dream to sleep on and at a great price, just don't judge it until it's had time to settle and inflate.
on 12 February 2015
Delighted with this wonderfully comfortable topper. As mentioned in a previous review, I thought I had ordered the wrong size when I unpacked the surprisingly heavy roll of memory foam. It took all my strength to unroll it but after leaving it for an hour it fitted perfectly. There was an initial 'new foam' smell which dissipated over 2 or 3 days. Highly recommended and fast delivery too.
on 6 August 2016
Very comfortable, slightly firm and not the usual undersized topper that I've been used to. All other toppers I've ordered have been significantly smaller than the mattress they're going to 'top'. So, I ordered the super king size for my king size bed. Well, the scissors had to come out as it really was super king size. However, I obviously can't guarantee that a king size topper will fit a king size bed since I'd ordered a bigger one. Trimming done, I'm very impressed with how comfortable it is. As with all mattresses and toppers, this is a subjective thing but I'm getting a much better night's sleep. I ordered a separate zipped cover for it, it's a shame that one can't be ordered with this.
I didn't get much chance to air it before use. The smell is still lingering and I would recommend leaving it unwrapped, unused for a day or two.
The topper says on the label that it's memory foam. However, it doesn't behave like memory foam that I've been used to; but, I don't care, I think it's really comfortable.
on 15 November 2015
used over two ancient and horrible single mattresses joined together, can't feel the seam at all and the bed's gone from a horrible lumpy surface to an incredibly comfortable soft one. Once it arrives, it takes a couple hours to fully expand, during which it smells a bit plasticy but that dissipates quickly. Could probably just use this without the mattresses underneath since you don't sink in the full 3" when lying on it.
on 25 October 2014
Very good, perfect size, no smell only when first opening it ......
on 1 May 2012
did'nt believe this could make so much difference to my firm bed, but it did. Really comfy. Had to buy new deep fitted sheets.
on 17 October 2016
Quic delivery product as advertised very good
on 2 May 2015
exactly what I wanted really comfortable
on 21 February 2015
Very comfortable. Worth having.