on 23 April 2017
Good hoodie, my son says it comfortable and warm. So I bought it for him in another 2 colours.
on 1 September 2012
This colour is great.Nice and soft.Plenty of room.Good pockets.and the material is thick.Great buy.highly recomend.I also got different coloured ones for my child because they are so comfy.
on 13 April 2016
Bought this for my daughter's outdoor P.E lessons. Hoody is made from good fabric, fits her really well and washes well also.
on 3 March 2017
I bought this for my daughter, and she loves it.
on 19 March 2017
great value, high quality hoodie
on 18 June 2017
great value for money
on 28 March 2017
A great hoodie
on 2 October 2017
Good quality
on 13 November 2012
Bought this for my grandson. He picked the colour himself!

Fruit Of The Loom garments tend to wash well and are great quality.

Quickly delivered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd and the best price on Amazon currently.
on 23 February 2013
I bought this for my 10 year old son. I bought the 12-13 because he likes his clothes baggy and it should last a couple of years. He has got several in different colours with logo's on (bought from other retailers) which are nice but can be very pricey. These are also just the job for School. They have a good strong zip and a double fabric hood with a thin fleecey lining. I thinks fruit of the loom are the best for quality. Prompt delivery.