on 4 March 2018
The fruit bowl was just as advertised and a little larger than I expected. It fits in nicely on my breakfast bar and just the right shade of white to match my decor. I was really pleased with this purchase. It also came nicely packaged.
on 28 February 2014
Easy to clean, unbreakable, super easy on the eye and takes in loads of fruits...deceptively spacious. It can take 6-8 bananas, medium sized apples - 8/10, some oranges, nectarines and some small plums and then its really tight. I love its stylish design - it adds a lovely colour to my kitchen.
on 28 June 2013
Fantastic bowl! bright and a great talking piece which looks great on my kitchen table. You don't have to worry breaking it. Impressive packaging it came in it's own little bag...very stylish! I would recommend it for a present and an unusual and different one at that. :-)
One person found this helpful
on 8 November 2017
i love it
on 3 July 2016
Horrible , this is a flimsy piece of rubbery material, returned !!!
on 6 December 2015
Just as anticipated. 5 stars
on 10 November 2017
The bowl looks lopsided and was not packed very well
on 26 June 2015
Talking point!!!
on 8 January 2016
Arrived promptly, very secure packaging and came as described. Very cool addition to the kitchen.
on 5 March 2014
Item looks stunning in pics but is just "nice" in the flesh. Less rigid that I had expected. Not disappointed enough to return but not in love with it.
One person found this helpful