on 14 April 2013
I was so excited when these arrived due to them (in the picture) being perfect colour match to my newly decorated kitchen/diner - unfortunately what arrived was a faded version of what you see with almost white eyes and hands on the red one! They still get lots of compliments tho and do look adorable having a cuddle on the shelf so although not perfect I'm still a happy purchaser!
on 22 February 2013
They cheer me up every time i look at them on my kitchen windowsill. I bought one for a good friend as well and she has hers in pride of place in her kitchen and feels the same as me about them. Heartwarming.
on 19 March 2013
friend and I abroad when I saw this item, thank you what more can I say about a salt and pepper pot.
on 9 December 2013
brought this as an xmas prezzie for my boyfriend.

It was delivered on time, packaged well and even came with a little gift box which I didn't expect (but will make wrapping easier).

They have been made, painted & finished to a high standard so all in all I cant pick a fault with it.
on 14 August 2014
Talking point in the kitchen, looks good, easy to fill.
Does take care when using as the condiments come out real fast!
on 3 December 2013
Pair, haven't used them yet so can't report on fluidity of salt/pepper, but they do have pride of place in my kitchen
on 31 May 2015
These look so cute on the pic, but in real life they are very, very funny. Fun little present- I luv them.
on 30 May 2016
look lovely on my dining room table but the holes are too large, the salt pores out too fast
on 14 May 2012
Brought as a present for mum who has a RED kitchen! (scissors, chairs, clock, red paintings on the wall, etc!!!) Went down very well, they are currently hugging each other on top of the combi-oven. Can't miss 'em!
on 30 September 2014