Price:£45.07+ £5.98 shipping

on 16 January 2012
My daughter got one of these for Christmas and she loves it. It is really easy to use, has lots of great effects and at sale price is really good value. The sound quality is good and it's great that you can download your favourite songs and sing along. There are however a few niggles that if remedied would make this microphone excellent. Firstly, it only holds three songs which isn't a major thing but it would be nice if it could hold a few more to save having to change the songs on it. Whilst downloading songs onto it is very easy and quick it would be better if you weren't restricted by the length of the track. (If a track is over a certain length then you won't be able to download it). All in all though I'm really happy with it and even the adults have had a good laugh playing with this. My little girl will get a lot of use out of this which is why even with the niggles which don't bother her at all, I'd still give it 5*'s.
on 9 January 2012
i bought this item for my Grandson (5) he just loves it. great toy. i like that you can download any song you want to sing along to.
on 19 March 2014
I bought this as a birthday present. I am glad it was not expensive as the songs had to be changed as soon as we got it (never heard of the pre-recorded songs already on there) and have new songs added continually as the recipient soon got bored of the singing the same songs over and over again - and the family got fed up with hearing them! It was not one of my best purchases.
on 9 August 2012
I bought this toy after using one at a friends house. It is hilariously silly and I am planning to use it on Christmas day as a tabletop Karaoke. I may have to stamp on it later but it is well priced and it works well.
on 17 July 2015
WILL NOT WORK WITH WINDOWS 8 OR HIGHER!!!!!

The microphone, amplifier and effects work brilliantly. Sadly, the software needed to remove and add songs will not work with Windows 8, not even when using 'compatibility mode'. This has really destroyed a lot of the enjoyment my son would have gotten from this.
on 19 January 2015
It was a present for my mates little girl I was disappointed with its size thinking it was too small
How wrong I was I understand it brilliant she never puts it down and the volume is loud ,it's a hit and we'll lived
on 3 September 2012
For the price this is a very good purchase. I found the downloading of songs to replace the originals reasonably easy and my grandchildren have had really good fun with Paper Jamz. There is not too much distortion when high volume is used. It would not be impossible to use the 'toy' as a mini PA system for small gatherings!
on 3 June 2015
This is a wonderful item with really great sound. My daughter is 12 and absolutely loves it. And what a great price too. My daughter uses her own microphone on it with a stand for the playful, real fun affect. Thank you.
on 16 January 2015
This product is really good for the price. Bought it for my 8 year old niece (as she wanted a microphone). For a small box the amplifier is quite good. The effects are quite confusing to work but if your only buying it so a child can sing Frozen songs than its perfect.
You could transfer (only 3) songs from the computer straight to the microphone.
And if you connect the microphone to a speaker system - as opposed to the amplifier than you have an even louder amplifier!
on 4 January 2015
My children like this very much. It is a good entertainer.
Please notice that it is smaller than the picture makes you think. 18cm tall (and proportional as in picture(
Also, the USB cable that came with it (to connect to the computer and download musics) does not work. Luckily we have a similar one in the house and it is not worth returning the whole think because of a cable.