Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 29 October 2012
I like this top, it wicks sweat away and looks good.
I normally take an XL or an XXL. I read that this top is fairly loose fitting so I ordered an XL, it fits me perfectly as it hugs my shoulders and yet gives a bit of room around my gut and moobs.
It's fairly long compared to other sports tops I have owned, I like this because my belly wont be visable when I lift my arms above my head.
I went for the black version but I will be buying several more colours as I feel comfortable in this Tee shirt.
Delivery was prompt from Tomscabin. Recommended.
on 11 June 2012
I spent a long time looking for sports tops without any logos on that were good value for money and I settled with this one in the end. I bought two tops in white and blue and was very happy to find out that the build quality was the same as tops that I have spent much more money on.

I sweat like a monster and this top does a good job of trying to keep me dry.

The top feels very nice and stretchy however I bought a small and I like my tops slightly tighter than this one.
on 11 March 2012
I like the fabric plus the shape fit nicely around your body. They even hide some of your belly if you got any!
on 6 March 2013
As Described Unbranded No logo but seems great and a lot lot cheaper than many shirts that look the same
Its very thin but its for the gym working out
It looks fine and feels good
Ive ordered another in Navy now seen as it looks ok
on 24 July 2014
Just to echoe most other people. I think the top is a very good fit and feels tougher than most shirts it's price. I bought two and have warn and washed them many times, and the material hasn't snagged (as cheap shirts often do), shrunk or faded. It's also made from quite a breathable material which is a bonus. Very good, about to order a couple more.

For sizing help I'm 181cm and 77kgs with an athletic build and the small fits me a treat.
on 15 February 2013
Bought this for my dad as he gyms it. They are light weight and breathable. However they are very big in sizes. I would go down a size, unless you like them really baggie.
VINE VOICEon 1 February 2013
I was looking for a t-shirt that i could use while playing squash and badminton and this fits the bill. It isn't too tight, and it is light enough that it breathes well.
on 2 May 2016
I have used this top several times now over the years,I have a large upper body and went for the XL. My exercise routine involves running on a treat mill.
The top is just a bit to tight under and around the arms so would get quite uncomfortable during a longer run. This is my only observation on the down side.
On the upside , Easy to wash, very light,keep it's colour.
I would go for the next size up
From a 46"Chest
on 8 January 2015
This is a very good shirt. I like the looks, the feel of the material and the fact that it is much longer than my other shirts so it stays tucked into my trousers. Delivery was swift and secure. I have other shirts of this material but their shortness makes them uncomfortable (except for use during sports). Cotton shirts do not compare and soon look faded I find. This material seems to wick away sweat very well too. I have now bought four of these shirts.
on 15 May 2013
Was a bit dubious about ordering one of these but thought, at the price 'what the hell' and ordered anyway.

When it arrived I was absolutely blown away by the cut, feel, fit and sheer quality of it. Put it on and it's light, comfortable, fit's superbly well and allows for ease of movement whist retaining it's shape despite an hour's hard work on the weights. Keeps you dry when sweating and doesn't seem to get 'clammy' like other, much more more expensive Tee's I've bought.

All-in-all, absolutely brilliant, amazing value for money. Have already ordered 3 more in different colours - but these won't be seeing the inside of the Gym - far, far, too good for that.

See one answered question