on 19 November 2011
Really pleased with this case, it looks and feels great. really pleased with how fast it was posted out and the price is an absolute bargain.
on 30 December 2011
Is exactly as described. Well made and very good fit to the phone. It provides protection and a cushion if the phone is dropped or knocked.
on 7 February 2012
Love this product. I Got it after I received a second hand iphone that had scratches along the side. It arrived very quickly, and the case covered up all those scratches, and made the phone look brand new. Very pleased with this purchase, would definitely recommend.
on 12 June 2013
I brought this product because it was good for the money 12.99 down to 2.99 must buy!!!
I had it for a month and i use my mobile alot which shouldnt ( i dont think) affect the case at all should it?
well that is where u are wrong !!! the case started to show signs of wear and all the stitching around the outside was coming out. after a month surely that shouldnt happen?!!? well it did!
Now i see why they reduced the product
I have now brought one for 99p and that is still in tact and it looks exactly the same as this one
on 10 November 2011
Very beautiful case.I love it.its so stylish and quality is too good.Looks so elegant on my iphone as if it was incomplete without this case.Should really buy it.
on 31 July 2013
I originally bought this product because my old leather case held my phone in place with a strip of leather that kept getting in the way of the invisible sensor at the top of my phone. When making a call, this sensor was designed to light up the phone when you move the phone away from your head, so you can access other areas of your phone (speaker for example), while still staying on the call!

This case, as you can see, doesn't hold your phone in place with any material that would get in the way of this sensor. This case also provides adequate protection for your iPhone 3GS and would fit your iPhone 3GS like a glove, but say you want to take your phone out of the case to play music in a stereo docking system or to charge it in a docking system? Well, then you are left with the extremely difficult task of trying to pry the phone out of the case without breaking the very cheap and nasty plastic shell that holds the phone in place! If you break this cheap plastic, which over time you are bound to do if you ever wish to remove your phone from the case, then the case immediately becomes useless!

For this reason, I would avoid this product at all costs! You can easily find a case that will allow you to SLIDE your iPhone in and out without having to the run the risk of breaking anything, or without having to put up with an annoying piece of leather that gets in the way of the phone's sensor!

Best avoid!
on 6 January 2016
This is a great case, It locks it up nice and safe, it feels durable and is to grip so it won't slip out of your hand easily. The only downside for me was that the jacks I needed to use all had a fat plastic head so it wouldn't go all the way in because the headphone hole wast big enough but I loved this case so much, I just cut the hole bigger to fit !
on 14 January 2012
This just arrived this morning, and the case looks exceptionally cool on my iphone3gs.....very stylish and contemporary.

I was wanting a case that was cool and classy and this looks Awesome.

I should also add it is extremely well made and of very good quality! x
on 23 March 2014
I couldn't fault the postage on this item as it arrived the next day. I was stuck as to whether I should give this item a 3 or 4 star so I would really give 3.5. I did like the fact that the case came with a stylus which has a little plug on to attach to the phone. A nice little handy touch. Also a screen protector, again very thoughtful. The case itself was a little disappointing but the fact that it was cheap in price then I can't expect top class quality. The case is well padded but it has been roughly cut on the inside and does look a little untidy on the inside. However the holder itself does hold the phone securely. If you are looking for a cheap case that looks good on the outside and holds a phone securely and is cheap with a couple of other items i.e. stylus and screen protector, then this one is fine. If you want good quality then you need to pay more.
on 30 December 2014
Not a very good product but then the price was cheap so you get what you pay for. Can't grumble too much but it is a poor quality product so don't expect much. You do get basic protection and to be fair that's all I wanted so it does 'just about' do the job. Material rips easily though and mine had small spikes sticking out of it on arrival but I have managed to push them back inside the material. Think of an underwired bra coming undone from the material as an example.

See one answered question