Customer reviews

Articulate Gallery A4 MDF Single Picture Frame, White

on 8 September 2017
So amazing. Thank you! Love how they make her artwork pop - the frame sets it off. We have decided to order many more and are making a feature wall of her artwork! We love it. On the pricy side but the quality is second to none. I work in a school and we have always struggled to find 'safe' frames for 3D work. The solution has been shared! Fab!
on 17 December 2012
This item was just what I was looking for to display my daughters artwork in a more orderly fashion. I purchased two with a view to buy more however I was quite dissapointed that when I went to put them on the wall the holes to hang them on the back of the picture were not centered so it meant that the frames did not hang straight. I resloved this by sticking a bit of bluetac in the corner of them to hold it straight however this did defeat the object of getting them as I wanted picture frames to display the work instead on sticking it on the wall with bluetac. If this design flaw can be resolved I would have given these frames 5 stars.
on 4 March 2017
Arrived with a black transfer mark on the frame. Have to faff about sending it back😤
on 22 January 2017
Great product, as previously stated there is no covering packaging..the address label is stuck to the box!
on 15 July 2017
Kids love these. We love these. We bought two.
on 12 April 2015
I had ordered this when saw it featured on 'This Morning' and had wanted it as a Christmas present unfortunately the demand was high and I had to wait for more stock to arrive. When it arrived after Christmas I received it was a good quality and when I used it as a birthday present my daughter was very please. I can only recommend this or the double frame.
on 13 September 2016
Originally gave these 5 stars however now I've bought more I'm a bit disappointed, the newer ones aren't the same shade of white as the originals. Also some scuffs on them.
on 4 May 2012
These frames are fab, look great on the wall and are one of my best buys ever!!! Arrived quickly and packaged well.
on 14 December 2016
This arrived today without any packaging other than its own box. This meant that the large Amazon labels are stuck on the front of the actual product. I am very disappointed as I wanted to give this as a gift. These labels will not come off without ruining the front of the product box. This was going to be a Christmas gift, and is expensive for a frame, so therefore I expected to be able to give it in it's own packaging, not damaged.
on 23 November 2012
We have bought about 3 of these - they are fantastic for showcasing children's art. You can add or change the pics al the time - amazing idea!