Customer reviews

on 11 January 2014
Really good album espacially the more current songs though some goled oldies. Great if you are in the mood or in a mood!
on 28 June 2017
Very good CD
on 25 February 2012
This is a great album , I only wanted one track but for the price I decided to get the lot and I'm glade that I did.
on 25 November 2013
I love this album as it is a very good album one of the best. Has some great tracks on it. I love tracks that are worthwhile buying as it has lot of tracks that are my favourite numbers on it. Music that i love.
on 14 February 2013
My CD The very best of sad songs was a great purchase 3 cars of excellent songs all of which I like. It was very good value and was delivered only 3 days after purchase so in my view an excellent buy
on 20 February 2013
Out of the 3cds there is something for everyone. From modern to 80s and 70s. Some great songs that take you right back to some fond memories, and maybe not so fond?
on 17 March 2013
Nice easy listening songs from several good artists.Not all seem so sad.Very good value for money for 3 cd's.Received in good time.
on 19 July 2016
I love this album. Excellent quality recordings, with lots of my favourite tracks.
Would recommend this album to everyone!
on 1 October 2013
Good selection, though there are a few songs I would not describe as sad. True to its title, anyway, it will not cheer you up!
on 29 December 2014
Another almost there album with a few oddities mixed-in. Perhaps changing the play list order would help to get 5 stars.