Customer reviews

Hustle - Complete BBC Series 7 [DVD] [2012]
Format: DVD|Change
Price:£49.99+ Free shipping

on 7 April 2016
I loved Hustle when I saw it on TV and have slowly been collecting the series. This is very entertaining series with the usual clever scripts and plots which will keep you guessing just how they did it! A great cast, great writers and great plots make Hustle one of the best TV series the BBC have ever produced. Highly recommended!
on 19 July 2017
lovely. Would recommend.
on 6 March 2018
Great set fast delivery
on 31 January 2017
Back to its best. Something I can watch over and over again.
on 17 April 2012
I rate this as one of the most fun packed, light hearted dramas put out by the BBC in recent years. Yes of course some of the stories are better than others, but each episode makes me want to come back for more. My only disappointment is when the final series comes to an end, but by having the DVD set at least I can watch them again.
2 people found this helpful
on 5 November 2013
This is the perfect xmas present for an avid fan. Can't wait to see her face when she opens it. Brilliant. No doubt will keep her engrossed for a lengthy period of time. Just what's needed. Thank you.
on 7 October 2012
A really well written and acted series. A thoroughly enjoyable improbable world to inhabit for a few hours in a state of modified reverence for the law. (I know I've said this before.)
One person found this helpful
on 24 February 2016
Great DVD
on 17 March 2016
Great
on 17 April 2012
Once again, the Hustle team do not disappoint. Series 7 is as strong as ever with clever story lines touched with comedy. Another great addition to the set.
One person found this helpful