TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 3 November 2013
I use Twitter mainly on my desktop computer, but the Twitter app is very good for use "on-the-go" on my Asus tablet and GalaxySIII. However, there are a few useful features that are not available, so just four stars.
on 18 March 2015
Just as happy to use the app version as the net version. The app lets you 'quote' and retweet which i find better than having to copy and create a new tweet just in order to add my own comment to a retweet. All good really!
on 26 May 2015
I've got the original kindle fire hd & the twitter works fine on it. Just treat myself to the new fire hd 7 & the app has decided to only show part of the tweet at the top of the screen.

Not a very good service
on 12 August 2013
I rated this a three because I think it is good in principle but complicated to understand. I have never had trouble with facebook but find the rules of this very difficult, with all the hash tag etc. What is hash tag?
on 24 January 2015
The most recent tweet doesn't properly display on the screen on my Fire HD 7 but other than that, the app works just as well as the smartphone versions. It hasn't crashed yet and is simple and intuitive. Worth getting.
on 29 June 2014
It's good for keeping me informed of the world.
on 19 February 2015
Maybe it's the phone I am using but the twitter app. doesn't always work as you would expect it too. You go to a screen and get no reaction and a blank page. I will redownload it and see if that makes a difference.
on 14 March 2015
This new version crashes all the time on my Kindle Fire HD. I just downloaded it again for the 6th time in the last 2 weeks. Logged in and crashed again within 30 seconds. Just deleted it again, I've had enough.
on 27 September 2013
I thik dat Twitter iz sik cuz I can lok a twets n pics of ma frends. Init boi its sik
on 12 November 2014
It had started to be slow and crash before the update, but now it's completely useless. It crashes every time I use it. It works fine on my Samsung phone so I have to conclude that it is kindle, sort it out!