on 25 February 2013
A bit difficult to master when putting on the iPad but at least it is protected and the screen underneath stays clean all the time. We just give the protector a wipe every now and then and you would never know there is a protective cover in the iPad. A wonderful invention.
on 26 March 2017
Really really bad my advice is don't waste your money. It's hard to stick, very flimsy and when you do fit it you get lots and lot of air bubbles that you can't get rid of. Avoid at all cost!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 June 2017
Not mine but ordered for step brother, i believe he was happy with it .
on 29 March 2013
Despite several attempt I never managed to attach this without bubbles. It does protect the screen and I've learned to live with the bubbles.
on 17 August 2013
it was difficult to put as it has air bubbles once you put it on so it's waste of money
on 5 July 2012
Very poor quality. Impossible to put on without massive air bubbles being produced to the point I just threw it away rather than use an iPad riddled with air bubbles and regret. Worth shelling out for a slightly more expensive one. The product description 'Screen Protectors' plural is also misleading as only one is included.
on 18 March 2012
Arrived in the post in a cardboard reinforced envelope with a very clear "PLEASE DO NOT BEND" print across it.

I usually struggle hugely applying these to my phones and my previous iPad but was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to get it on. It's just a shame it doesn't come with the application cloth, but for the price I guess you can't really complain.

Was initially concerned that because of the price of this against the price of Belkin and Griffin screen protectors would lead you to think you were getting a far inferior product but you really wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Thus far, no complaints. I hope it stays that way! Recommended.
on 20 July 2012
First it didn't arrive for a week and then when I tried to apply, it wouldnt go on and went all bubbly. Save your money and don't buy this product!!!!!!!!
on 21 June 2012
fits well easy to apply.quick delivery.no different from the more expensive ones you buy.would definatly purchase again.this one did have a cloth to clean screen with,apparently some don.t
on 29 October 2012
Says it all really...glad I had one when I dropped my iPad it tore through the protector thank goodness it was not the screen...if you have an iPad you need this.