on 11 July 2013
Quite rigid plastic, with cut-outs for display / button's et. Only 1 in pack, so Amazon heading on item is very misleading, as other's have mentioned, I too expected more than 1 in the pack. Impossible to fit properly, air bubble's every time, I have used many such plastic, vinyl products that apply in same nature, including giant wall sticker's for signeage that are even easier than this! I use labels aplenty for my own product's, being self-employed, & these are just awful. It is true that you get what you pay for on the whole, that said , not all inexpensive item's in life turn out to be such rubbish, don't waste your hard-earned on this cheap & nasty product.
on 10 January 2014
Very recently I ordered and received an Apple iPad 2, which is living up to all expectations, although the operator is still finding his way around using same. At the same time, a screen cover was required and the TRIXES Clear LCD Screen Cover Protector was shown on the same order page, and I thought this would fit the bill. However, on arrival this item has not lived up to expectation in that, in the first instance, when it was removed from its extremely good packaging, the first thing noted was that there was a slight kink on one long edge. In addition, and more importantly, the cover does not fit the screen of the iPad and for this reason the article is most unsatisfactory.
on 23 April 2014
I have had several covers over the lifespan of my iPad and this the worst i have ever had. The iPad was very clean but the screen cover itself was dirty before installation resulting in several bubbles. The tab to remove the second protective layer then pulled the screen cover off again resulting in more bubbles appearing. Have thrown it in the bin and will buy from somewhere else
on 26 March 2017
Really really bad my advice is don't waste your money. It's hard to stick, very flimsy and when you do fit it you get lots and lot of air bubbles that you can't get rid of. Avoid at all cost!
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 14 September 2012
There is absolutely nothing wrong with this protector , It all depends how you fit it, works great for me , the secret is do not remove the protective film all at once, peel back about 2" and with a soft cloth keep pushing it across the screen as you continue to peel back the film . what few bubbles there was were hidden by the case , excellent value for money ..
2 people found this helpful
on 30 August 2013
I needed protective cover for the iPad screen and after checking out the high street shops and finding the cost somewhat amazing checked amazon and found these at a faction of the price it had been given mixed reviews but I thought for the price I'll risk it. I'm so glad I did out of the pack of 3 I'm still using my first one. So definitely good value for me
One person found this helpful
on 9 May 2018
Does what it was designed for
on 9 October 2012
I would like to thank the seller, the product arrived in about 3 days of purchase, which was much earlier than it was supposed to arrive.

The screen protector has been fitted, with really easy and understandable instructions. I have been using it for over a week now and I am really happy.

Thank you very much indeed.

Kindest regards and thanks
2 people found this helpful
on 15 June 2017
Not mine but ordered for step brother, i believe he was happy with it .
on 25 February 2013
A bit difficult to master when putting on the iPad but at least it is protected and the screen underneath stays clean all the time. We just give the protector a wipe every now and then and you would never know there is a protective cover in the iPad. A wonderful invention.
One person found this helpful