Customer reviews

on 27 November 2009
Excellent mid-price DVD (only three episodes - the first release in the early 2000 had ten), with a snazzy carry handle.
Contains the following three megatastic episodes
1. BOAT RACE ON BUTTON MOON
2. LOOKING FOR BUTTON MOON
3. DAY TRIP TO BUTTON MOON
Worth investing in, just as all Button Moon DVDs are, just a shame it's so short.
on 12 September 2014
Another volume in the Button Moon Collection, as funny, imaginative and creative as it ever was!
on 24 May 2011
I remember Button Moon from when I was little and it is a delight that my son now it enjoys it as much as I did. This contains another 3 classic episodes but Beware, although it's run time is 66 min, it only has 3 episodes which it then repeats without going back to the main menu. It's still well worth it though :)
on 3 September 2014
I remembered Button Moon from my childhood, having very fond memories of it. I introduced my 2 year old daughter to it. She loves it and who watches it repeatly. Only issue I have is the cost of it given that there are only 3 episodes on it.
on 4 July 2013
This is probably one of the best childrens television programmes ever made my children loved it when they were small and now my grand-daughter loves it and watches it every time she visits
on 28 September 2014
Watching this with my daughter brings back good memories but with only 3 episodes on like some other button moon dvds its poor value if you cant get it cheap.
on 18 February 2013
Would highly recommend to all Button Moon fans! Classic!! Purchase and enjoy.

Children's television programmes should still be made this way!!
on 2 April 2016
The kids absolutely adore button moon and with the variety of shows on this disk it is worth its weight in gold, retro kids classics but perfect
on 12 June 2013
I remember my children loving this when they were little and my grandson loves it just as much. I would recommend it for very young children.
on 2 August 2013
Just what I wanted and arrived on time. The kids will love it and so will I! Look forward to finding more in the future.