Price:£22.95+ Free shipping

on 18 February 2013
At first I was reluctant to buy this thinking it was both expensive and probably wouldn't work. It does work and I have been able to look at the sun for the first time without having to use a Society scope. The downside is that it shows the sun in white light so you can only really see sunspots, but what the heck I'm looking at the sun. In a public spot it was amazing how many people wanted to have a look and hopefully I will have converted a few others to astronomy.
on 12 June 2012
The film arrived promptly and undamaged. The instructions for making the filter were fairly clear but no-where did it say that there was a protective clear plastic film on one side of the material. I unwittingly left this on until I realised the film was not sticking to my sticky tape. I emailed Baader and received a reply very quickly.

Sadly it was very cloudy during the Venus Transit and I was unable to use my filter for the purpose I made it. Hopefully a future solar eclipse!
on 27 September 2014
I was a bit worried about ordering this as never made my own filters before, the kit arrived in great time and I made the filter easily and have recently taken some great solar photos.
on 19 April 2014
The product came on time. The instructions were clear for making a solar filter to fit on my telescope. i assume that it is providing the protection that i need.
on 4 January 2014
made a home make solar filter - good instructions on the package but i had a look on u tube and found a better method . have yet to try out due to weather .
on 20 February 2013
Very good product that arrived quickly in xmas period.. Bought for my partner, who said it was a bit fiddly to use but with great results. Thank you
on 6 February 2015
Essential for solar viewing. Includes detailed instructions on how to cut / work with teh sheet to create a filter. Very pleased.
on 2 December 2014
Great product, simple to make a DIY solar filter, works really well, had great views of sun spots already and it's November.
on 27 September 2014
There is a solar eclipse in March 2015 and this is the best material for viewing the sun in safety. Everyone needs this
on 14 June 2016