Customer reviews

on 10 April 2013
I cannot fault the seller at all. I had various questions that were answered extremely promptly and clearly. The item was dispatched the same day I purchased it. The price I paid for the Apple Care Protection was some £60 cheaper than the same thing was direct from Apple.

I was a bit cautious as to why this item was some £60 cheaper than the same item was from Apple. But I needn't have been.

I purchased the Apple Care Protection plan for my late 2012 iMac.

The Apple Care Protection plan comes in a shrink wrapped white box (the exact same thing that you would get if you purchased direct from Apple). Inside the box is a booklet that tells you what is covered by the plan, and how to obtain service if a problem/fault appears.

Not only do you get 3 years of parts and labour repairs (this plan gives you 2 years, but you get 1 year when you purchase the iMac so that's a total of 3 years) you also get 3 years worth of telephone/tech support too.

The activation of the plan is done from on the Apple website. Basically you need to have your serial number of your iMac at hand. You then go to the web address that is on the Apple Care Protection plan paperwork and enter the code that is on a sticker on the Apple Care paperwork, enter the serial number of your iMac. Once you have done this you will be asked if you want the proof of cover to be sent out via mail or email. I chose email, I received this within 5 minutes of activation. I then printed it off and kept it for future reference.

I was unsure as to if this item was for the latest iMac (the late 2012 model) but after an email to H7H Traders I was told that it covers all iMac models. So for all future purchasers of this item, it is for all iMac models including the late 2012 iMac model.
20 people found this helpful
on 21 November 2012
Genuine Apple product but much cheaper, great. We paid for next day delivery as our 1 year warranty was about to expire, it arrived the next day and took a few minutes to upgrade, simples !
10 people found this helpful
on 26 January 2014
I was looking at getting AppleCare before mine expires this year and saw it on Amazon for £50 cheaper than at Apple. Why pay extra for the same service? AppleCare means my iMac is now fully protected by Apple until 2016 and I can always be rest assured that I won't have to pay out if something were to go wrong.

AppleCare is a must for any Mac owner and at this price I wouldn't pass up on the offer!
on 4 February 2014
I purchased this for my late 2012 iMac and it works perfectly. I had reservations not buying directly from Apple but there was absolutely no issues. You cannot go wrong with this product and it will save you a fair bit of money in the process. 5 stars for Sole Leaf Limited who sold the product.
3 people found this helpful
on 25 August 2014
Quick delivery and easy registration. Took a couple of days for the email from Apple to come through confirming the extra two years but this seems to be the case so don't panic if you hear nothing. Fantastic saving over Apple's own pricing - well worth it in the long run. A++++++++++
on 1 May 2013
I'm a fan of Applecare, even though Apple products are of excellent build quality they can go wrong. Having spent a considerable amount on a new iMac this is absolutely necessary. Cheaper than Apple! Can't be bad.
One person found this helpful
on 29 July 2014
Does what it says on the tin, simple to authorised and genuine software. Email from Apple within minutes for a pain free experience.
Once authored you never have to worry about anything, your mac finds it own codes every time you connect to AppleCare.

If you have paid a lot for your new beautiful shine mac this is the best way to protect it.
Had my new mac 3 years and not a glitch to date. Hopefully it will stay that way !
on 16 December 2013
Ok! I've had this before with a previous Mac, and if you haven't got it, then get it. It covers you for everything, parts and labour or whole machine. A must.
One person found this helpful
on 18 December 2013
What can I say this is worth every penny !!
The customer service and claiming is just as smooth as silk I will always buy this product with EVERY apple purchase.
on 19 July 2014
Called Apple as the outside number and inside package didn't match,simply quote the inside one and your covered,east as that.