on 23 October 2013
I have tried more goals in the garden than I care to mention. My friend's son had used the 6 x 4 version of this goal and said how good it was and how easy it was to pack up and put away, and put back up again.

I got 2 8 x 5 ft goals for each end of the garden as I didn't want to push our lovely neighbours' goodwill any further.

These goals are fabulous. Aswell as the ease of putting up and putting away (not one 'bad' word was uttered from my hubby's mouth) the nets are really strong and withstand the pummelling they get from my boy's very strong left foot.

The metal hoops provided to keep the goals on the ground are really long and haven't come out once and the goals have not budged since we put them in.

Although a little bit pricier than some goals, I wish I had bought these straight away and not wasted other £20/£30 on each of the other goals that haven't lasted 10 minutes.

Can't recommend them highly enough and they were received within 2 days of the order.
on 8 March 2016
A decent sized goal for a 9yr old. I purchased this as a replacement for a steel framed goal we had been using in our garden for years. I was dubious about whether this would be a good replacement.
The item arrived with a very fast delivery and comes with a nice carry bag making it easy to transport. The bag has never been used as this goal has remained up since it was erected.
The instructions were very easy to follow and my son was using the goal within about 10-15 minutes of unpacking. It has been out in all weathers, through the summer, the winter, rain and snow and still looks good. It stays in position by using a number of supplied U shaped pegs and stands up well to heavy footballs hammering the back of the net when my teenage sons play with it with their friends.
It is definitely easier to erect and disassemble than a steel framed variant and much more portable. For older children if space allows I would go for a larger size, but this has been perfect for my 9yr old son and my teenagers do not complain.
on 8 August 2017
After having the PVC type goals for a few years we bought one of these so we could assemble a goal in the garden quickly and take it down again just as fast. For that purpose this is great as it takes literally just a minute to set up and take down and the bag it is stored in makes stowing all the parts and getting them out again very easy, everything still looks like new after a few months of use.
on 14 November 2015
what a great goal. weve only used it in the garden, but its done brilliantly. really easy to set up (2-3mins), comes with stakes to pin it to the ground. its been really easy to move around as well, and looks nice, minimalistic. at the same time, visible when you are playing football. it has also stood up well to the weather, and rough play.

overall its so much better than the large heavy plastic ones that look cheap, weve had enquiries from friends where to get one. def would buy again, maybe the larger size next time (we have the 5x7 which has been good for kids 3 to 6/7?)
on 20 August 2016
Have been using this for some time now with my little boy. He absolutely loves it and has footballing friends and they use it all the time. A bit tricky to set up at first, but after a while...one does get the hang of it. Fairly stable and sturdy and the boys don't hold back when it comes to shooting! Happy with the product.

PS...I've seen the bigger version used for football training with some football coaches. Cannot comment on quality etc., but if they use it, it can't be bad.
on 8 August 2017
These football goals are great, very easy and quick to assemble and take down, perfect for use in the garden or park. Worth noting that it is important to use the pins to keep the goals tied down, as if they're unsecured they tend to tip backwards when the ball hits the net so not really for use on hard surfaces.
on 14 October 2014
This goal is fantastic. I did a lot of read up other goals from other shops and they have broken. I suggest you watch the video for this product first. Super strong and ideal to pack up and take to the park or away with you. Nice little compact holdall bag to put it away in. Goes up in a couple of minutes. First times took a bit longer but once you are familiar with it very easy. My some is 7yrs and Daddy is 42 and doesn't life of the ground when kicking the balls in the back of the net.
on 27 March 2017
Always sceptical when things say you can assemble in two minutes....but you can. An absolute doddle and really well made lightweight goal that isn't going to murder the lawn. Top quality. We have a larger one two which has stayed up over two winters and is still good as new
on 21 February 2015
Incredible. I was very sceptical about this - so often things like this claim to be easy, when the reality is the opposite - not so with this goal. It really is portable. It really is quick and easy to put up and take down. It really is sturdy. My son who is 10 years old is able to put it together by himself after only two goes with it and he is thrilled with it. We can easily pop it in the car for visits to grandparents / friends.
on 14 March 2016
We've had this a couple of months now and it is proving to be very good.

Construction was fairly straight forward - it did need some effort to bend the supports into position.

Outside it is proving very durable and the kids love it. With someone, especially a big person, as a goalie it is hard to score, but most of the time my boys use it for shooting practice or with younger children in goal and it is perfect - all 4 of my boys use it, often playing together and they have asked for another one to go at the other end of the garden.

To stop it blowing around, 4 big anchor pegs are provided.

One of the nice things with this design is it is very light and can be moved around or put away, or even folds down to take to the beach or park.