on 25 June 2013
Fantastic product, well worth the price. Quick to put up and down and lightweight. Baby loves it as can see you through the mesh panel
on 7 June 2013
Light. Easy to set up and re-fold. Our two year old loves it, sleeps really well and doesn't want to come out!
on 18 August 2013
Brilliant - light, portable, comfortable and easy to put up and take down. Highly recommended as a genuinely portable cot.
on 30 June 2013
A quality product as expected from the brand and lives up to expectations.
Does what it says on the tin.
on 21 September 2013
My 3 month old loves it. It has a comfortable mattress and is light to carry which is important when travelling.
on 13 July 2013
Well worth the money. A great purchase, so easy to assemble. We highly recommend this product, we can not fault it
on 7 January 2013
My son fell out of bed when we were on holiday. He was only in the bed because he screamed every time we put him in the ordinary travelcot my aunt had borrowed from a friend. We were jet-lagged and needed sleep, so our son came into bed with us and was barricaded by massive pillows and blankets - or so we thought!! We woke to his crying and bloodied nose - we vowed never to take the risk of that again and tried to find a travel cot that we thought he'd sleep in. I was worried about spending so much money on a baby bjorn travel cot - but man am I glad I bought this one! It's simply perfect. It feels stable and solid - I'm not going to lose a wink of sleep worrying my little one will wiggle out of it at night. AND HE LOVES IT!!!! The mattress is quite good given it folds down so completely when not in use. The mesh sides are flexible enough to hold him in securely and transparent enough that I can see him from bed. It's much bigger than it looks - a pleasant surprise!! OH, and did I mention it took all of three seconds to set up? Folding it down is also easy as soon as I figured out how to fold the legs away. My son is teething and the top bit is all protected in the cloth that can be removed for washing. The cloth also means his little fingers won't get stuck in the folding parts. The cot is also very light. Given how easy it is to open/fold back down, I imagine we will be getting a LOT of use out of this whenever we visit a friend or go on holiday! Highly recommended!!!
on 12 June 2013
We bought this on the recommendation of my brother and sister-in-law. We ummed and ahhed about it for a while given the price, but it is SO worth it. When our son was very young I could swaddle him and put him in it when I was downstairs and the net windows makes it easy for you to see the baby and vice verse. We now mainly use it during the day (every day) for him to wriggle about in. We bought a great little mobile that works perfectly on it and he seems quite happy in there. We haven't yet had to use it when travelling but we will be shortly when he stays with his grandparents over night. It is the EASIEST thing to put up (pretty much puts itself up) and pack away and the carry bag is really convenient. Definitely worth the money.
on 13 March 2012
Just received it, placed our 3-month old in it and THAT'S THAT! He does not want to come out. We are so happy to have bought the whole range of products from BabyBjorn, they are the definition of value-for-money products and safety is #1 for them. I am sure our son is going to enjoy playing as well as sleeping in this fantastic travel cot.
on 18 March 2013
i ordered the silver one and paid extra for the colour as it was more expensive than the black one. i was sent a black one and promptly called amazon to rectify this mistake. amazon's service was fantastic. their online returns service was so efficient and it meant that everything was sorted very quickly and with no hassle. a courier came to pick it up on my chosen day and amazon sent the silver travel cot which arrived within 2-3 days.

as for the travel cot itself...it's been really helpful during our frequent trips to visit family. my son sleeps in it like...well, a baby! it is a bit lower than i would like, but as long as he's sleeping in it comfortably, i'm happy! in fact, he has slept almost throughout the night on occasion which makes me a very happy mummy whilst travelling! it's also incredibly lighter than most travel cots, thus fulfilling the travel aspect and it comes in a very handy travel bag. it's so compact and so easy to carry that i'm surprised there aren't more of these out there. it's a tad pricey, but if you're a frequent traveller, it's totally worth it!